Thermo Fisher - EMEA
- Good planning, organisational & time management skills along with the ability to make decisions, solve problems and communicate effectively with others.
LINDAL Dispenser GmbH
- Litec Moulding Ltd. has been operating in Sligo since 2000.
- The company provides expertise in high volume production of high precision technical moulded…
- Working as a team to solve any issues quickly and being able to adapt to what can be a changing environment is something we love about our amazing teams in…
- Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
- At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve…
- If you join consulting you’ll work with some of the best known brands in Irish business and help them to solve their biggest issues.
- Which area is right for me?
- To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build.
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Working with your team and the engineering teams, to root cause and problem solve issues.
- Vision Care, a Johnson & Johnson company based in Limerick are…
Clonmel, County Tipperary
- Strong problem solver for technical problems in the area, solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts.
- While onsite, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers (yes, that’s people working at Google!) to solve real life problems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.