Spanish Customer Service jobs
- 1 to 2 years relevant customer service experience.
- Sell to customers and engage them in discovery activities that determine customer their needs, suggests…
- 12+ months customer service experience required.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes (5%).
- Overall, this position requires that you/one can easily adapt into our delight philosophy and provide outstanding customer service to every customer, every day.
- Strong problem solving abilities and a high level of customer service.
- Clearly communicate SiteMinder’s support procedures to customers to ensure ongoing…
- Our Customer Onboarding team are responsible for ensuring our customers are set up and trained effectively on our SiteMinder products, providing consistently…
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Enterprise/APN AWS customers.
- Field and handle escalated customer issues from Technical…
- Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience.
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality to protect customer sensitive data.
- Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred.
- Responsibilities include processing reservation requests and support of basic…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- They are growing their customer service team and would like to meet enthusiastic people with one years experience in customer service.
- The chosen candidate will be providing customer service via email and phone to Spanish-speaking users.
- We are on the lookout for an Spanish-speaking customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.