- As a Risk Agent, you will be ensuring and securing our client’s platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of our team’s goals.
- What's In It For You:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The client is an award winning Irish company based in Dublin who have launched an exciting cloud based business software product.
- Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives?
- Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and…
- Zendesk is looking for an upbeat and motivated recent graduate to join our Marketing team as an Outbound Research Representative.
- A goal-oriented work ethic.
- Job Title: Keyword Specialist (Spanish Speaking) - 6 months contract.
- This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients…
- For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked.
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and Cook Medical Sales teams throughout Europe.
- Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader.
- Success Agent, Tier 2 - Spanish speaker.
- Salesforce is hiring experienced and genuine people to join our fast growing Support Team in Dublin.
- At Workhuman we have reinvented the classical contact centre and we want you to join our growing team covering the Spanish and English speaking markets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.