Supply Chain jobs
- Supply Management - Liaise with global manufacturing plants to ensure appropriate levels of prioritisation in order to assure supply in line with customer…
Leopardstown, County Dublin
- Understanding of all end to end supply chain function and how they interact.
- Ability to develop and document clearly business requirements to support end to end…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Creation of presentation materials and presenting key supply chain metrics to a cross functional team.
- Perform detailed analysis to manage and support supply…
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain/planning/forecasting/analytical role.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute supply plans.
- 3-4 years supply chain planning experience in biopharma or highly regulated manufacturing industry.
- Experience interacting with supply chain partners, i.e.…
- Previous leadership skills including experience managing teams and supply chain process and systems expertise.
- Imagine what you could do here.
- APICS or other related supply chain certifications a plus.
- Regeneron offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates.
- Associate Supply Chain Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day running of supply chain processes in their business unit.
- The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes.
- Adhere to all GCS Standards.
- Assertive approach toward driving gap closure, supply chain constraints.
- Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.