Surmodics Inc jobs
- The Production Operator as a member of the production team is responsible for performing a variety of production assembly operations, rotating through the…
- Function: Research & Development Engineer Location:
- Education Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science Employment Experience: 3-5 years.
- Surmodics is the global leader in surface modification technologies for vascular medical devices and a leading provider of chemical components for in vitro…
- Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Reports to: Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs Director.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer is a key member of the Quality…
- Accounts receivable invoice processing, sales reporting and analysis.
- Accounts payable invoice processing and payment runs.
- Credit Card program co-ordination.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production/manufacturing department.
- Job Title: Design Assurance Engineer.
- Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager.
- The Design Assurance (DA) Engineer is a key member of the Quality team charged with…
- Job Title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- Reports to: Site VP of Operations.
- Provide leadership for the manufacturing engineering function such that the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.