- Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a marine project in County Cork.
- Quantity Surveyor with 2 – 5 years’+ experience required to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
- If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next…
- The Project Surveyor will work closely with and report to the Commercial Director / Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Liaising with stakeholders on relevant queries and…
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to be based in their regional South East office.
- Attend commercial meetings with QS team.
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent quantity surveyor in our office in Thomastown, Co Kilkenny.
MEIC Ltd/Glan Agua Ltd
- Based in the head office you will report to Contracts Directors and Board of Directors on the financial performance of contracts, resolution of contractual…
- Knight Frank is seeking to recruit a highly motivated graduate surveyor to join its Valuation and Advisory Team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ideal candidate will have (or working towards) a degree in Property Economics or Real Estate Management.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Be a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Building Surveyor or a Registered Architect.
- A new senior level opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assigned Certifier…
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.