Takeda Pharmaceuticals jobs
- This role will allow a graduate on the 2 year rotation programme to move through a number of projects across our Self Directed Workteams.
- Conduct microbiology analysis including bioburden testing, endotoxin testing, microbial identification as required.
- Train staff per project needs.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable, (preferably both) or equivalent.
- This role is a site based role.
- At 0-1 year experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable, (preferably both) or equivalent.
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable.
- The Engineering Biotech Associate will be responsible for the maintenance, diagnoses, calibration, repair and reliability of Process equipment for our new state…
- The facility at Dunboyne will manufacture enzyme replacement and antibody-based therapies for Shire, the leading global biotech company focused on rare diseases…
- Experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- This role will be part of our Manufacturing Self Directed work team in our new state…
- Have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The brief requires a thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice, current FDA & EMEA regulations…
- By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with Takeda’s Privacy Notice,…
- This brief demands a commitment to the Production effort, i.e., the production of finished pharmaceutical products of the required quality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.