Tech Skills Resources jobs
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries.
- Ability to work unsupervised, demonstrate initiative,…
- As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an…
Nenagh, County Tipperary
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience…
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
- We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful…
- Effectively manage and schedule equipment shutdowns, ensuring resources are available, thereby minimizing downtown.
- This is a Permanent role.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using online resources.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential.
- Collect and monitor progress on project activities from resources.
- Provide leadership for all resources within a specific workstream including client, vendor,…
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resources practices and procedures.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Basic PC skills, including knowledge of Jabil’s software packages, SAP, Excel…
- Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Maintain a personal queue of ongoing customer issues until resolution, and interface with R&D and other resources…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.