Town Planning jobs
- We are looking for graduates from a wide range of disciplines including civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, building services, industrial, fire and…
- + Provide specific technical expertise in land use planning and work within a team of planners, urban designers, landscape architects and engineers to complete…
- Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues.
- Key ResponsibilitiesTypically, the candidate will be expected to…
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
- Location: Ardsallagh/Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon.
- Contract: Temporary (4 months initially).
- Taking notes at meetings/minute taking.
- Proven experience in obtaining planning permits.
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning assessments, planning reports…
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- A min or 1 years planning experience.
- A major construction company, who have built a reputation in the construction sector, are currently looking to recruit a…
- Responsible along with the Drawing Office Manager for planning of projects such as phasing, erection methods, timescales, plant & man power needed.
- Run engaging all employee events, including town hall meetings, and large scale summer and Christmas parties.
- Internal Communication and Engagement Specialist -…
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and planning requirements.
- Our team is driven by highly qualified and enthusiastic engineers, environmental scientists,…
- Tourism and community projects, including interpretation planning, community-led planning, public consultation, design workshops, village and town appraisals,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.