- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) serves as a central point of accountability between IT Infrastructure and its various partners across IT and the business…
- Since its founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make IT professionals’ jobs easier.
€70,000 - €110,000 a year
- Knowledge of UK and European regulatory rules and regulations and their practical application;
- Understanding of core business lines and products such as Markets…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Who we are looking for.
- The Onboarding group is responsible for transitioning new IFDS clients onto IFDS platforms and services.
- The Vice President of Operations (Europe) will lead Client Services and the organisations Operations for the entire region which includes managing a regional…
York Telecom Corporation
- For over 25 years, Yorktel has been the video managed services partner around the world for some of the largest business and government agencies.
- CIB – GCB – Corporate Banker – VP – Dublin, Ireland.
- Corporate Banker will be responsible for managing JP Morgan’s Irish Corporate Banking clients, which…
- Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Very exciting Middle Office VP role in Dublin City Centre.
- Establish, manage and monitor client SLA's.
- Primary point of contact and escalation for all clients.
- CIB – Legal Entity Strategy Manager – VP – Ireland.
- The Legal Entity Strategy role supports the country Senior Finance Officer and the Ireland Senior Country…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.