- Work under the direct supervision of the WH technicians, specialist or supervisor to support in the following tasks:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for manufacture, inspection, packaging, labelling and completion of documentation necessary to provide quality, production and traceability records…
- Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world's…
Ornua Co-operative Limited
Mitchelstown, County Cork
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues and Identifying and developing practical solutions.
- To receive, locate pick and ship material in support of the production schedules.
- ROLE TYPE: 12 month contract.
- Ship material to the customer as per request.
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times.
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment.
- A flexible can-do attitude.
- Operators must be able to carry out variable shift work as required by the current business conditions.
- Measurement: All employees will be reviewed on a regular…
€12.30 an hour
- It feels brilliant to be part of a business that does things its own way and achieves fantastic results while doing so.
- Responsible to perform all activities in compliance with Amgen safety standards and site safety procedures and raise any safety issues through a See Card and to…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Responsible for the quality of the products before and during shipment in line with the company quality systems, procedures and processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.