Warehouse jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- We are now looking for a Warehouse Operator (Permanent Role) whose role is supply/receiving, material handling, warehousing, shipping, engineering stores and…
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience desirable.
- To remove all empty pallets & slave boards from warehouse.
- To sweep & clean all area’s of the warehouse.
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly.
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy…
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Please note candidates are required to complete a 5 year background employment check and Garda Vetting.
- Basic error handling on automatic warehouse.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related warehouse experience.
- Those activities are to be conducted in compliance with GMP…
Executive Edge Recruitment
Swords, County Dublin
€35,000 a year
- Our client is based Swords Co Dublin and is currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their team.
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to €11.13 per hour benefits.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
€10 an hour
- You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to…
- Trained to and follows the manufacturing procedures and systems of work designed to ensure the facility meets its safety, quality, delivery and cost goals.
- Assist in the Warehouse as required preparing merchandise and other tasks in the warehouse.
- What will you be doing?
- Collect material or returns from clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.