Warehouse jobs in Shankill, County Dublin
- General warehouse duties/stock replenishment.
- Operating in 9 branches throughout Ireland, the dream had grown from two men and a van to almost 700 men and women…
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of the yard and warehouse area.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience desirable.
- To remove all empty pallets & slave boards from warehouse.
- To sweep & clean all area’s of the warehouse.
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to €11.13 per hour benefits.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- We are now looking for a Warehouse Operator (Permanent Role) whose role is supply/receiving, material handling, warehousing, shipping, engineering stores and…
- Basic error handling on automatic warehouse.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related warehouse experience.
- Those activities are to be conducted in compliance with GMP…
- Ensuring all stock is gorgeously presented and put onto the sales floors or away in the stockrooms correctly.
- Keeping operational areas of the store clean, tidy…
- Assist in the Warehouse as required preparing merchandise and other tasks in the warehouse.
- What will you be doing?
- Collect material or returns from clients.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Trained to and follows the manufacturing procedures and systems of work designed to ensure the facility meets its safety, quality, delivery and cost goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.