- Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) is part of Corporate Services and responsible for equipment that supplies ultra-pure water, softened water and process water to…
- Support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health…
- We have an opportunity for a Production Operator to join our Team – this role will support commercial manufacturing operations and also our new packaging line.
- Refill/replace water jugs and glasses for patients as required.
- The Healthcare Assistant will assist Nursing Staff in the care of patients and undertake other…
Athenry, County Galway
- This is a great opportunity for a water professional with a strong commercial focus to be responsible for the production of cost estimates for our tenders for…
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Our client provides design and contract management services for the construction of infrastructure projects such as roads, bridgeworks, rail, solid waste…
Béal Atha an Tuair, County Kildare
- Environmental testing of waste water.
- Water analysis including chlorine and water hardness.
- Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food…
- Perform routine testing to support the plant functions including but not limited to environmental monitoring, water testing etc.
- The successful candidate will be involved in safeguarding a variety of Veolia’s water and wastewater construction sites so some travel is a requirement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.