- Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) is part of Corporate Services and responsible for equipment that supplies ultra-pure water, softened water and process water to…
- This structure facilitates the continuous learning and hands on work experience undertaken by the apprentice who, with the support of leading professionals and…
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- Graduate Process Engineer (Water Systems).
- At Johnson & Johnson you can build a career with a purpose that makes a difference.
- Read (automatic and manual) water meters and enter data onto hand-held devices.
- Meter Reader (Water/Domestic & non Domestic).
- Able to work on own initiative.
- CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in…
- From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing…
Athenry, County Galway
- This is a great opportunity for a water professional with a strong commercial focus to be responsible for the production of cost estimates for our tenders for…
- Mechanical Engineers are responsible for the operation and maintenance of the site's HVAC, exhaust, large scale water systems, boilers, chillers, compressors…
- During our 45 years in Ireland, we have been involved in some of the biggest and most challenging projects, delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.