3D Personnel

3D Personnel Employee Reviews

is goo for new workores who want to start working.
good place pay on time good comunication .

Never have problems and every time i nad any small issue was short on time
Easy going at times very clear straight forward instructions. Money was okay at times but on certain jobs you could off done with a bit extra. Always had work for you 9x out of 10
This was working for GB Building solutions in Greenwich way back when I was an engineer I had two sites that I had to look after as a senior engineer , 3D are a great company to work for and on the ball with payments as well as looking after their placements needs , I would totally recommend them without a doubt, sadly gbbs was sent into receivership otherwise I would still be there working for them via 3D
They not answer phones or replay for messages but expect that from employers. Inform about keep contact but after finish some contract they stop contact or replay without reason.
I think they are better than other agencies regarding payments. They don't charge employers NI, umbrella charges. And they try to London weighing according.
Never work for 3D! Three times they’ve got me on a site, promised me £13 an hour then when it’s come to pay day only paid me £10.50 per hour. Don’t answer calls when try to call them, only turn up on site to get paperwork first day. Avoid at all costs. Management very rude
3D are an agency that provides labour to the industry I was not interviewed by them if they have work they send me out there The pay on a weekly basis and are very helpful with any problems
Worst agency I have worked for in 10 years, pay is below average and that's if you get paid at all. Never known staff so utterly uninterested at making sure you get paid, they're not bothered. I wish I could have given them no stars. Absolutely atrocious experience working for these clowns.
Pros
Cons
They dont pay you
Good agency to work for! Always they are coming to your work place for introduction!
Good value for money.

Paid on time . Keep you update with work load.
Pros
Always good communication
Cons
Brilliant salary kind people .Very pleasant company to work for, Great for keeping you going with work and helping with any issues. Would definitely recommend.Very recommend to others.
Paid on time,
Was able to start work straight away.

Interviewer was down to earth and straight forward.

Enjoyed working on site.

I was urgently needing to get into work and 3Dpersonnel made the process very straightforward.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not enough hours
You should not join 3D Personnel! They promised me minimum 5 days a week, yet to be called and told there’s no work tomorrow, if you join here, expect to work 1-3 days a week! Many other staff experience this! Pay is €17.04, minimum wage for a laborer anyways. Management are non existent nearly, as you can barely get in contact with them, especially if they know you have a problem.
Pros
Hours are decent.
Cons
Management are non-existent essentially; Hours are very low;
I would recommend 3D Personnel to anyone looking for work in construction.

I worked for 3D on refurbishment, helping machine operators, painting, labouring.
Pros
quick at finding different jobs, flexible
Cons
sometimes travelling from Southampton as far as Camberwell etc.
not bad company but bad agents and sometimes missing hours
menagment really bad , they dont care about people to much,

sometimes even rude and un polite
Pros
no lunch
Cons
2 breaks
I had some issues with 3D in relation to money owed. They were slow responding to issues I had, the agent assigned to me seemed disinterested in contacting me in relation to queries I had. This was not isolated as others on the site were having problems also.
Starting working with 3D back in April, decent firm, told me they had long term work and so far so good, pay is more than other agencies are offering too.
Also organised for wet rates to be sorted, being a Groundworker you get rained off alot but with this lot i dont lose money.

Good company and will keep working for them too!
Pros
Wet Rates, Long term work and decent money
Great place to work always learning something, lots of great characters on site , everyone is friendly and gets along which makes for a great working environment
Pros
Hands on job, always busy doing something and learning something new everyday
Cons
If it’s raining your outside working
I have been working for 3d since 2015 after moving to london from birmingham.

they have a lot of work 6 days a week with a good hour rate.

missing pay once which was sorted that day.

good agency compared to alot i have worked before.
Working in 3D Personnel ltd is an enjoyable and rewarding job. A typical day will be filled with new exciting job requirements listed throughout Ireland that are challenging.
Pros
Phone, laptop
Great agency to work for, have got mobile and landline numbers for my man I deal with. If I cant get hold of him on the phone, I text him or whatsapp him and he comes back to me no problems. Very happy to have found an agency I can trust and also get paid on time BONUS....
Pros
Decent agency to work for no issues
Cons
non
Have been working with 3D since i moved to England, very friendly helpful people, always paid ontime and any query was solved quickly and effectively, Never out of work and they always put the operatives first.
Pros
Great people to work for.