A La Carte Recruitment

A La Carte Recruitment Employee Reviews

colaborations,to be fast and productives,etnics,in lineis very hard,the break,the company is very strect and responsible they give you many oportinity to have exsperience.
If your a pretty female, you will get an easy job in the factory or you may get to be a staff co-ordinator.
Otherwise, you are doomed. Cost-cutting and wage budgeting is the manner in which they continuously profit. This comes at the expense of employees who have to do 2 person's job because they are reluctant to pay for extra staff even when desperately needed.

Ridiculous health and safety practices left a (permanent) employee requiring an emergency helicopter in one of the factories(which Samworth Brothers is brushing under the carpet).

Shifts get cancelled last minute and they make up an excuse so you are left with no work quite often.
They pay at time and they offer good jobs. Is right place to work and start your new career. On job you can get contract very fast and you work on nice place
My neme is Vanesa Pompova my age is 18 I looking for job any job I how good Experian I was working with food products at Alacarte and I was like too work the I would like to work again with same products
Never go to this workplace, treated with no respect worst working conditions I've experienced. Management is terrible underpaid for hard work treated like a slave.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, terrible conditions
worked in the oven session and the team leader are nice, they take time to teach you the work and they friendly too....blueberry was the department i was and i love working there at the moment.
Agency expert to find any kind of job in the food industry for anyone interested in a job.
Helpful staff looking to the employee to have the best job as possible.
Pros
references for permanent job
Cons
low pay rate
i was work for them like 1.5 years ..and i'm still register there .. very nice managers , all people from office are very nice with you ..and every time they will find a good job for you if they see you are good worker
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A La Carte Recruitment?
the industry that i work for is located in leicester, and it is easy for me to travel from where i love to thid job. the working environment is not good, because people where i work are not well behaved, and this is the only issues of my job.
Cons
not good working environment
This company is a good working environment, pleasant staff and customers, the hardest part of this job is the long hours, although co-workers make the shifts enjoyable.
If your looking to get into work fast then this is the place to go. It might not be the best paid place of work but they always have work to offer you.
Forced to sign up by A4e/PeoplePlus or be sanctioned, having to pay transport to get to the location.

Shift advertised as 10pm-6am, was actually 9:30 to 5:30, 30min break not paid.

Staff on location in high care expect you to know what to do and how to do it "up to standard", even if you've ever been in food production before. Standing up entire shift.

Felt isolated because no one around me spoke clear English.

Only did 7 shifts across 3 weeks before moving on.

If you need the money, it's ok, minimum wage.
Cons
No paid breaks, have to pay if you can't travel to locations
busy u go in and keep busy from start to finish, they can put u in various factorys around leicester dealing with food. iv learned alot when it come to making fresh cakes and dealing with meat. the hardest job would be hygiene. but the most enjoyable aspect would be how quick ur days go through being busy.
Good to provide work

Can't promise how the long the work period is going to last for.

Sometimes you can get a 2 day worth of job and at times you can get 6 times.
Not a very bad place to work at with some good and helpful people around you.But i would like to change the workplace for a warehouse because i had some experience at warehouse and i liked it
The hours can be a bit unstable for example one day you maybe working 10 hours and the next you may get a call to tell you there is no work. I've gone as many as 2 weeks without work from them before. However once you've been working for them for 3 months you do get a new 7 and a half hour contract.
Pros
Free coffee in the cafeteria after 6:30pm
Cons
Inconsistent hours
By this agency I worked at the factory.In this work, got an early start in the morning and ended after 8 or 12 hours. Work consisted of sausages packaged in a carton and send them to the shops. The worst thing in the parcy was able dlegie the production line.
Pros
Noone
Cons
Noone
I learn makeing sandwhich.
how to work in team.

work on line,
Cons
working in speed
Ask a question about working or interviewing at A La Carte Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9