Abacus Technology Employee Reviews

Abacus allows me to help my customers
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Naples, FL17 May 2019
What I love about my job at Abacus is the fact that it gives me the platform to do what I love most - help out people. Abacus allows me to help my customers get what they need for their production when they need it. I love knowing that as part of their supply chain, I am able to deliver, to make a difference, and be reliable , to get parts they need on their dock in time to help them get their products out per their production schedule. I also love the atmosphere in our office since it promotes growth and progress; we all have a common goal and understanding of our responsibilities to do our job, to help our customers reach their potentials.
Pros
Great environment with lots of fun people to work with. Benefits are good.
Cons
As with any sales job, it can be stressful at times
I have seen tremendous success
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NY10 May 2019
I started working with Abacus over 6 years ago when I was fresh out of college and I couldn't be happier that I took on the challenge. I knew absolutely nothing about sales or the industry, but with some hard work and consistency I have seen tremendous success. This has been an opportunity for me to grow and learn each day on a professional and personal level. Our office has a pleasant and fun working environment, there is daily coaching from management, and I have been able to see fruits of my labor as I make a higher salary than most people my age!
Pros
Work environment supports individual growth and continued sales education
Cons
Must be able to make over 100 dials per day consistently.
Help and support are there
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Naples, FL2 May 2019
Abacus has helped me to reach financial security and stability. If you work hard and persevere you will surely reap the rewards. There is a “team and family mentality” throughout the company and you’re not just an employee, your voice is heard when you need to speak up and help and support are there when you need it.
Pros
Ability to make sales goals and commission brackets are easily attainable.
Cons
Fulfillment of orders can sometimes be slow.
learning experience for other manufactuing jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Graniteville, SC19 April 2019
A very stessful working environment, with poor heating conditions for all of the employees.

They were always, concerned about production numbers. I would not recommend, Abacus Staffing to anyone for working conditions.
Senior ETASS-II Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MA20 March 2019
The management does not exist. People are professionals and manage themselves. average employees i know are professional and dedicated to their job. There are much more work at hand to require 40 hour per week and more project are on the pipeline for Data Managers. We have lost 2 people due to voluntary retirement and moving to Government GS slot. There is bridge contract for transition. I do not understand and the need for lay0off.
Pros
automatic self management
Cons
not great benefit package
Rerely meet delivery expectations
International Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MA16 March 2019
Hard working with poor management, always pushing you to close sales with no real possibilities of delivering on time.

Their culture offend serious professionals
Pros
nice office
Cons
unable to deliver orders to clients on time
Muy buen trato con los trabajadores.
Atención al cliente, descarga de camión (Former Employee) –  Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona provincia28 February 2019
Aprendí a trabajar bajo presión, a trabajar en equipo, a aprender a hacer mi trabajo des de cero...
not the best job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Salisbury12 February 2019
not the best job but good for start for someone who just came to country and cant speak yet. i did enjoy, time was going quick. could do similar job in the future but for more money
The best tempory agency i worked for
City of Virginia Beach (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA7 February 2019
I got paid the most at abacus and the longest work assignments. I got paid 14.00 dollars a hour and worked from April to November. My bills were always paid on time every year I worked for them...
Pros
free lunck breaks
Cons
health care
up and coming company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MD6 February 2019
had fun working at this company and learned many new skills. the people working here are the best and make coming into work every day something to look forward to
Pros
learned new skills, great people
Sales Associate
Real Estate Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MI2 February 2019
Typical day was touring the home with buyers excitement and professionalism. Sharing general information and registering client for a call back. Monitoring advertisements to be aware of changes.
Productive small business
Director, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Chevy Chase, MD27 January 2019
great management team that always support their employees. CEO is very involved and makes sure he gets to know his employees, There is long hours during proposal developments,
Pros
flexible hours and remote work assignment
bad
MAINTENANCE CREW (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD31 December 2018
this was only a temporary job, bothing much more. you come in, get your pay, and leave. not the most exciting but its whatever. people are miserable though.
Recruiting
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PA31 December 2018
This was a great job other than being on call receiving call-offs all hours of the night. I enjoyed every aspect of the job, job fairs, I got pleasure helping others finds jobs.
Abacus is wonderful
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MD15 December 2018
Abacus is a great company to work with, we are not requested to work extra hours if in case of urgent the management office always asks first if it is possible. Work hours are good, people are nice
Fun Workplace
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GA 302977 December 2018
My Supervisor and Manager were very friendly in a professional manner, and they were always helpful, and taught me everything I needed to know. My fellow coworkers worked efficiently and quietly, and everyone felt comfortable and safe, as well as accepted.
Cons
Short Breaks
This whole place is a hot mess!!!
Packer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD29 November 2018
Any and everything that yu could thunk wrong about a job is wrong about this one the way yur treated paid short to no breaks its always hot i just not the place to be unless yur on yu final option... Sorry!!
Abacus Experience
Litigation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC28 October 2018
Abacus was a great company to work for. It was my first real office job and I loved the work environment. The management was great and available for help if needed. The work environment was ideal in that we actually had offices and not just cubes and the team members were very informative and easy going - which made for a great work experience. When you came in the office, you either knew exactly what you would be working on or you could seek the assistance of one of the 2 managers to receive a new assignment - in which they ensured the directions were understood before a task was handed off to you. No micro managing. No office politics. It was the best work experience I've had thus far.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
N/a
Collaborative, Team Players, Friendly, Good at what they do
Senior Associate/PMO Lead (Former Employee) –  Chevy Chase, MD20 October 2018
I worked with great people in a friendly, collaborative, supportive team environment. Partnership extended beyond the company to our sub-contractors and clients. Truly integrated. Both process and results focused.
great place to work
Sercurity Officer (Current Employee) –  College Park, MD13 October 2018
great job for advancement for career oppuritunity also great place for indivisuals that are retiring and they work with you with your hours and very laid back job.