AbbVie Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Place to Work
Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee) –  Sligo9 March 2017
Really enjoy working here, friendly co workers. Job satisfaction that you are making a difference in somebodies life. Training is a downside and seems to be put on the long finger but overall a good place to work.
Productive Workplace
Site Technology Student (Former Employee) –  Cork12 December 2016
The Work in AbbVie encourages a person to step out of their comfort zone and work in a different environment that an individual is not used to.
Pros
Nice Work Environment
Cons
Busy
Production
Production Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Cork, C12 January 2015
Very positive attitude towards work. High pressure environment due to lean manufacturing and lean staffing but we work well as a team to accomplish our schedules and project needs.

We work well with management and other departments which is very important for us to achieve our organisational goals.

On a daily basis we would run multiple processes, however as my experience is vast and I am trained on 13 processes I am would be involved in training, NPI Projects.

Interacting with other team members on a daily basis is an enjoyable part of my day. Being thanked for a job well done is another part to my day I enjoy.
Pros
Great team environment, can do mentality.