AbbVie

AbbVie Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
AbbVie was an incredible place to work. Every kind of instrument was available in the QC Laboratory. A lot of experienced analysts available to approach for any queries. Around the clock advice available - especially if you were on shift you could contact supervisors when they were at home.
Efficient and focused on getting the job done. Good balance of work and personal tasks. Very good colleagues, professional and very positive minded, good humour.
Part of the Drug Product manufacturing side of commercial production. Involved with the creation and upkeep of SOP for various processing units as well as problem solving for these units.
Learnt various new skills including the change management procedure, cGMP and exposure to clean room environment.

Workplace culture was excellent and I really enjoyed the culture. Ensuring products were supplied on time and each action was completed right first time. Everyone pulled together to ensure things were completed.

Hardest part of the job was exposure to a new area but also an excellent learning opportunity.

The people were extremely friendly and always willing to help with something you weren't sure about.
Pros
Tea/coffee dock, flexitime after 6 months
Cons
Work hard - but that's only a con if you make it one.
This was my college work experience. It was great place to work and is what I am seeking to return to. The staff were greatto work with and I learned a lot during my time there.
Really enjoy working here, friendly co workers. Job satisfaction that you are making a difference in somebodies life. Training is a downside and seems to be put on the long finger but overall a good place to work.
The Work in AbbVie encourages a person to step out of their comfort zone and work in a different environment that an individual is not used to.
Pros
Nice Work Environment
Cons
Busy
Very positive attitude towards work. High pressure environment due to lean manufacturing and lean staffing but we work well as a team to accomplish our schedules and project needs.

We work well with management and other departments which is very important for us to achieve our organisational goals.

On a daily basis we would run multiple processes, however as my experience is vast and I am trained on 13 processes I am would be involved in training, NPI Projects.

Interacting with other team members on a daily basis is an enjoyable part of my day. Being thanked for a job well done is another part to my day I enjoy.
Pros
Great team environment, can do mentality.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AbbVie?