ABP Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
A tipical day is a minimum 10 hours per day i leraned a lot of things any kind of paking the meat ,the hardest part of the job is that it take`s all my extra life not giving me oportuinty to do anithing else beside the job it self.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Very long days and hours
Good management. I learnt a lot when l was working there and wouldn't mind to go back to work there but need to get my full driving license.. the enjoying part of the job is working with good people. The hardest part is standing and some times cold..
Worked there last summer and at Christmas when I was off college. Pay is very poor for the hard and tedious work you do. You start at 7 am and you dont know when you finish each day. You work around 12 to 13 hours every day near Christmas. I was expected to be perfect at the job on my first day and got sworn at quite a lot by supervisors. I wouldn't recommend working here at all!
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Long hours and poor pay
great place to work, very friendly boss. I have learned a lt in this place. its pity that company dos't egsist eny more. I will love to be there again
After ten years experience in this factory i can not say something good about this factory. I work in chill. Push catles to bonning hall. Rails and hooks are in bad conditions. Maintence is poor.
No management skills, no care for your life and how many hours you work per day.12-14hours a day 5days a week is a torture but then to be told you have to work Saturday also is not viable. A miserable attitude to staff with no bonuses, no Christmas parties and they dont care about your life just wanting to work you into the ground. No phones allowed not even on your break. Hard place to work from someone who has no problem working hard. Health and safety is a joke not wanting to help in any way apart from stupid procedures. Never again would I set foot in such a place.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, bad pay, no management skills
that company working in the meat production and packing but hard work lifting heavy boxes and long hours .
Typical factory job... Hard work on a line, very very strict rules make it stressful sometimes. Working with all types of people... Learned a lot.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Hard work