ABP Employee Reviews

Abp is a good factory to in..
General Operative in packing area and QC (Former Employee) –  Clones, County Monaghan3 October 2019
Good management. I learnt a lot when l was working there and wouldn't mind to go back to work there but need to get my full driving license.. the enjoying part of the job is working with good people. The hardest part is standing and some times cold..
Hard work with poor pay
Trimmer (Former Employee) –  County Waterford1 July 2019
Worked there last summer and at Christmas when I was off college. Pay is very poor for the hard and tedious work you do. You start at 7 am and you dont know when you finish each day. You work around 12 to 13 hours every day near Christmas. I was expected to be perfect at the job on my first day and got sworn at quite a lot by supervisors. I wouldn't recommend working here at all!
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Long hours and poor pay
very good
butcher (Former Employee) –  Waterford11 May 2018
great place to work, very friendly boss. I have learned a lt in this place. its pity that company dos't egsist eny more. I will love to be there again
very hard work
General Operator (Former Employee) –  Rathkeale, County Limerick13 May 2016
After ten years experience in this factory i can not say something good about this factory. I work in chill. Push catles to bonning hall. Rails and hooks are in bad conditions. Maintence is poor.
A horrible place to work
Worker (Former Employee) –  Clones17 October 2015
No management skills, no care for your life and how many hours you work per day.12-14hours a day 5days a week is a torture but then to be told you have to work Saturday also is not viable. A miserable attitude to staff with no bonuses, no Christmas parties and they dont care about your life just wanting to work you into the ground. No phones allowed not even on your break. Hard place to work from someone who has no problem working hard. Health and safety is a joke not wanting to help in any way apart from stupid procedures. Never again would I set foot in such a place.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, bad pay, no management skills
meat prodaction
General Operator and Washer (Current Employee) –  Caher, TA11 September 2014
that company working in the meat production and packing but hard work lifting heavy boxes and long hours .
Hard job
Butcher (Current Employee) –  nenagh, co.tipperary29 July 2014
Typical factory job... Hard work on a line, very very strict rules make it stressful sometimes. Working with all types of people... Learned a lot.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Hard work