They were fine for the account I worked for, rotating shifts.
Week 1- 9-5.30pm
Week 2- 9.30-6pm
Week 3- 10.30-7pm
The working hours are actually the best thing about the job, the only complaint i have was I had the start at 10 and i would have preferred to have started earlier.
Good. Overtimes should be paid more than regular hours.
I was advised by recruitment agency this would be a 9-5 job. When entrying into the job I was then advised it would be rotational shifts.
Ten hours shifts with not much chance for overtime
- What would you suggest Abtran management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Abtran? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Abtran?4 people answered
- What are the chances of progression in Abtran?3 people answered
- What services operate from curraheen?3 people answered
- What is the Abtran employee discount?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Abtran?3 people answered
- Does Abtran require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Abtran do a…2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Abtran?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Abtran?One person answered