Start treating your staff like human beings and not like machinery, show them some respect, pay them a decent wage, give them holidays & sick pay when they ask for them and drop the childish monitoring of their time. This is the 21st Century for God sake, wake up before all your staff vote with their feet.
Nothing at all.
People who preform good aare leaving Abtran and company doesn't do anything about it. Management skills extremely poor.
Increase salary to a living wage. this crazy 7 minutes toilet break is stupid
Stop operating in the stone age and actually listen to your employees. Improve the salary but don't turn it into a competition via a performance related pay plan with unrealistic and impossible targets.
Maybe management should try living off of a general agents wage and see how far they get or the struggle they have to go through.
More support for the actual enployees, company to actually follow there own policies in relation to holidays etc. Was refused an external copy of policies. Keep service and sales seperate job would be easier to enjoy work that way. Have TLs actually trained in the products itself so they can assist there team properly.
Nothing theyre a great company.
- How are the working hours at Abtran?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Abtran? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Abtran?4 people answered
- What are the chances of progression in Abtran?3 people answered
- What services operate from curraheen?3 people answered
- What is the Abtran employee discount?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Abtran?3 people answered
- Does Abtran require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Abtran do a…2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Abtran?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Abtran?One person answered