Mainly they care more about the employees.
It depends on the role and the area of the business. For example, levels below Managers get paid overtime and/or additional leave for doing overtime. Managers and above don't get paid overtime, but they do get bonuses.
In general, Accenture offers the following benefits to full-time employees after passing 6 months’ probation.
Employee Share Purchase Plan – Accenture shares at up to 15% discount
Group Life Assurance Scheme
Group Accident Scheme
Group Income Protection Scheme
External Studies Support
Professional Society Membership
Paid Maternity Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
Employee Assistance Programme (counselling service for you and your direct family)
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Discount Programme
Clubs & Societies
2 Paid Charity Days
2 Company Days
Recruitment Referral Award (Bounty) Scheme
Personal Careers Counsellor
To me, none.
- What should you wear to an interview at Accenture?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Accenture?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Accenture?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Accenture?4 people answered
- Does Accenture require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Accentur…4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Accenture?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Accenture?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Accenture?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Accenture, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Accenture?3 people answered