Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 175 reviews matching the search See all 17,750 reviews
Good company to work for
Field Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 November 2019
I was outsourced to a project which involved a lot of travelling. Every day was different and interesting. A very professional company with a very hardworking culture
Poor Management, low salary
Workflow Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 November 2019
management need to improve, employers are not happy to work there, circulation is too high, salary is very low, working in operations side is not recommended
Reconciliation Analyst/Collection from Retail (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 November 2019
I have improved my excel skills and time management to deliver my tasks,
and I have learned the appropriate approach to deal with customers in my daily routine in Accenture.
Great people and terrible job
Social Media Moderator (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 November 2019
Loathed the job, Content Review Associate job is very taxing to anyone with delicate mental health and also in large pert boring as sin.

Despite the management trying (key word here: TRYING) to make the job fun, it was easily the worst job I've ever worked. No amount of free food and snacks makes a terrible job any less terrible.

Loved the people. Made great friends here that I still have to this day!
Recruiters Are Paid to Lie
Customer Service Representative Google Ads (Current Employee) –  East Point Business Park1 November 2019
Lets start a the beginning.

After interview they make you think this job is quite good and are really convincing. I actually thought I got lucky, oh boy I was wrong.

I arrived to Dublin and quickly found out that the whole recruitment process was based on lies.

1. No health insurance
2. Pay below living wage
3. Discrimination and favoritism (somehow most leads and managers are from same country and they just rotate, when others try for promotion they make an excuse "dont have replacement for you")
4. Misinformation about place of work and the type of work
5. Breaking their own policies but refuse any communication, HR takes no responsibility
6. The fact there is more people employed checking up on you and every sentence you write at work than employees support customers
7. Lies, lies and more lies
has pros and cons
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 October 2019
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism
Productive and fun workplace
Customer service associate (Current Employee) –  IE20 October 2019
Productive and fun workplace, Good environment, very good knowledge, friendly people, cooperative staff.
Also I should say that I have learned alot from tmy valued TL.
Learning and develping
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2019
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
international and Collaborative environment
Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2019
Inspirational workplace where you will like to spend extra time at work, as the atmosphere invites so. The relations with the colleagues and managers is generally good as the context is easy-going and relaxing while productive.
Excellent
Content review specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 October 2019
Excellent, good management,prosperity,collaboration,development,career,future,opportunities,establishment,motivation,realisation of skills,joining the opportunities.
Learning experience
Service Delivery Operation Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 October 2019
Accenture is a great place to work with good benefits and lots of opportunities to learn and move projects. It is a very large company with lots of different services.
Relax place to work
Spanish ML labelling Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2019
We do our personal and team's target in a relax but productive environment, management always available and willing to help. Fun place to work and share.
Run Away if you are just contract
Risk agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 September 2019
A big scam for me, as I thought I was working for Accenture but at last minute they told me I have to sign the contract with Hays! No benefits, no possibility to be promoted, we have only free meal and snacks because the client is great with contingent worker!!! but just run away from this cheaters! The salary is different if you are Spanish you get less than 24k, French 27k... Don't trust Accenture/Hays.
Productive and Fun Work Environment
SMB Customer Delight Agent (Former Employee) –  dublin19 September 2019
Greeting and being surrounded by colleagues who are friendly and fun.
The management is friendly and the work environment always fun. A workplace many companies should strive for.
Pros
friday pizza
Cons
na
Productive and easy going workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 September 2019
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
bad ambiance
Senior Manager, Customer Success and Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2019
you are lucky if the manager likes you, you will be the only one.
very high attrition and lack of recognition.
management is disrespectful towards employee
very bad HR management
no follow up
only promises
no delivery
Accenture
Policy Content Operations (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 September 2019
The project is so interesting. You are going to work with one of most famous tech company in the world but if you are contractor by hays for Accenture is horrible.
Sometimes a lot problems if you have to order holidays. You only get schedule for a few months.
Truly Human
IRELAND LEARNING CENTRE LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 September 2019
A Truly Human place for work, where one can easily build a sense of belonging. Great people and environments where learning is key. One of the most innovative company.
Secure Career however not as Agile as advertised
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  IE23 August 2019
Having started on the graduate program in Accenture, the initial training is good. However the company sells itself as a place where you can move around in terms of projects and clients and that you can have an input on your own career I did not find this to be the case.

Whichever Client/business area you're aligned with at the beginning seems to make sure that it's set in stone as time passes, making it increasingly hard to change career path.
Pros
Decent Salary & Progression
Cons
Long hours, inflexible work, Poor Culture light-years behind any of the big tech companies
Amazing Company Culture
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Prior to working in Accenture, my experience was mainly in Customer Service for the retail industry. Accenture provided me with an opportunity I am eternally grateful for through its internal opportunities, fantastic support structure, and inclusive staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56.2K