Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 139 reviews matching the search See all 16,536 reviews
Everything is a last minute priority
Infra tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 June 2019
A typical day at work involves helping others and getting the best out of the installed technology. I've learned how Accenture operates and it's not for me. Management is siloed away in thinking and working with lower 'CL' staff. (CL is career level). They love this leveling at Accenture and those who have been successful in gaining a promotion, forget pretty quickly what it was like when they were at that level. No particular workplace culture to speak of, apart from everything being urgent and a priority. Feedback is delivered only when something has gone wrong and there is no sense of positive reinforcement or appreciation of a job/task well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies.
Pros
Good nights out, free food/drink.
Cons
Career progression non-existent, office politics play a huge part in day to day, everybody wants to know your business
Review
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Port20 May 2019
Accenture is a large company, was a pleasure work with this company.
I have only good things to say about that company, was my first company in Dublin and it was amazing experience.
I would like to stay longer, but I had to leave, here I am , looking a new role.
Chaotic but can be educational and enjoyable when well managed.
Recruitment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 May 2019
I have worked for the company for approximately 1,6 years, in two capacities.
In my second experience, I found management to be quite inefficient and ineffective, the processes- confusing and unnecessarily heavy, however, the team members were pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Within walking distance for me from home plus a few good internal training programs.
Cons
Management was unprofessional and inefficient; Workload not evenly distributed within team members.
Good Start
Risk and Payments Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 April 2019
I have been working at Accenture full-time for an year an half

Pros

- A large technology company with multiple projects and offices worldwide
- Good training, updating and clarifications
- Strong team playing
- Interesting international environment
- Flexibility in terms of roster and holidays (good work and life balance)

Cons

- The job advertisements do not mention the salaries offered
- The salaries might be higher
- Career progress looks to be purposeless as the difference in salaries between junior and senior positions is not huge

Advice to Management

I believe it might make sense thinking about raising salaries, may be introducing a bonus scheme.
Awful place to work
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 April 2019
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why.

Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance.

None of this is true.

In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted.

When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor.
I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself.

The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no».

This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy.
Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop.
I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking.

As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained
  more... to them that I had too many sick days and this could not continue.
And yes, I had informed Accenture of my condition before I was hired. They said it would not be an issue.

This is a textbook example of workplace bullying. It was harrowing to see the discrepancy between public image and real life office politics.

We were also expected to do overtime every week, without any compensation, obviously. It was simply a part of our job.
They could not care less that people had a life outside of Accenture.

By the time I left I was suffering from depression and anxiety.

Another important point about Accenture, is that they pay far below market value.
Pretty much every other company in town pays more than them.

If you consider working for Accenture Ireland, don’t.
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
Fast Paced working environment with a focus on upskilling and education
UKI/ ZA+SSA/ AU/NZ Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 April 2019
although there may be some disadvantages to such a fast-paced environment the company encourages its staff to grow and develop within the company. Management encourage their people to be proactive and take on the responsibility to grow and develop professionally
Pros
Upskilling opportunities
Multy cultural enviroment
Senior Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2019
Management and staff are very good, easy going.
Job security is there and team work environment
opportunities to grow are available as well
meeting people from different cultures
Outsourcing mentality
Business Process Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 March 2019
Depending on the client you work with the promotions can be inexistent. Conditions are better than other cheap outsourcing companies given the size of Accenture but it depends on your level.
Pros
Health insurance, pension scheme, if you are like with your client maybe a nice office
Cons
No promotions, no raise salary
Poorest management ever worked with.
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 March 2019
day at work was nice the job itself is fun to do.
Management does not think in solutions for issues with individuals but search for new employees instead. Lot of nice colleagues to work with. Sometimes seeing terrible graphic content that could cause nightmares and/or long term mental health issues which the company only provides minimum support for. Wellness activities during working hours.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks available.
nice culture and people
Quality Monitoring Feedback Analyst @ Facebook (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 March 2019
People oriented company who makes the best they can for people who work there. The problem is that resources for investing in people are less than the desired outcome. Accenture should increase their price and ask more to give more to employers.
Worst HR department on earth
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 February 2019
The company stands because of the great people they employ in certain projects , however some of the Team leaders and project leads are oppressive in the sense that if they are from a different country , they tend to look after people that speak the same language as them , those ppl will be favored and will be on the list of promotion.Regardless how educated you are . Ppl are treated like a number and machines to boost productivity .

The company is a mix match of highly qualified,
educated and non-educated individuals who are likely to posses negative and unprofessional work behaviors . Accenture Ireland is not great compared to the standard Accenture is viewed in other continents . In some countries Accenture rates top5 best companies to work for but in Ireland it is at the bottom , it is a garbage dump, paying employed salaries below average industry wage.

FIX your hR department & employ the right candidates that are well able to speak English fluently . Majority of those working in the department their skills and expertise raise our eyebrows . Pathetic !
Pros
Free bananas, apples, cereals, coffee and pears
Cons
I worked shifts and was not given off weekends for 4 months
Great place to learn
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  County Dublin1 February 2019
Accenture is a great place to learn and get experience. They have several opportunities to be promoted and also in many projects you have the freedom to get in touch and work close to the client.
Unfortunatelly, the company does not follow its own Core Values and most of the managers and also Human Resources staffs have poor knowledge about the company procedures, laws and sensitive matters. Favouritism its either a serious issue inside the company.
Pros
Oportunities, experience, learning tools
Cons
Lack of organization, amateur management, favouritism
What could be an amazing workplace destroyed by a completely not caring about people
Content Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 January 2019
On a young environment full of people over qualify, engaged and with a big passion for their job, Accenture management have proved to not care about anyone. Not help their employees to grow, not care about their wellbeing and treat them as simply numbers they can get rid without any ethics. I'm still working there sad and tired of seeing the people leave completely defeated and demotivated.
Gives a valuable experience
Credit and Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2019
This company has very good internal policy regarding Work/Life Balance, respect to colleagues, etc. It also gives a valuable experience working for largest Worldwide Companies, such as Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not compatible salary
good
SMB Digital Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2019
it is good, very busy typically, learnt a lot, workplace culture is good hardest part is the travelling. most enjoyable part is the work nights they sometimes do
Nice work enviroment
Accountancy-Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 January 2019
Really supportive people working ont his company.
low salary compare with similar rols in other companies,
no extra benefits, you will learn many things like excel, sap program, full training provided
A sad adventure
SEARCH CAMPAIGN MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 November 2018
The team is great. The job itself, however, is not very challenging. The management needs to improve the opportunities to grow and communicate better.
Pros
Free breakfast, nice co-workers
Cons
Communication
Not beneficial company
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 November 2018
A typical day at work: a very busy day with a lot of tasks
Learned: work well with minimal supervision
Management: not experienced
Workplace culture: normal
The hardest part of the job: work without appreciation
The most enоjoable part of the job: new people
great
SMB Customer Delight Agent (Former Employee) –  dublin14 November 2018
great working space, great working atmosphere, great management, perfect pay and more.

learned how to be a team player and pay attention to the customer.
learned how to market on social media
Pros
pizza every friday
Cons
no free lunch
Life balanced workplace.
Content Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 November 2018
Easy going environment, nice people around. Managment could be bit better as well as career development at there is, in my opinion, almost none. No fresh water on site is quite common problem.
Pros
Easy going work.
Cons
Shift works, terrible coffee, there's no fresh water on site quite often

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K