Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Ireland274 reviews

Found 274 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,626 reviews

Lovely company to work in

Accenture is a actually a great company, with mostly nice leadership. They do expect a lot, but they help as well if there are challenges and one needs assistance. Many opportunities for groth.

Pros

Lovely colleagues

Cons

Slow promotion

A place to start, not to stay.

Unfortunately, There is not enough room to advance our careers; the management does not care at all. Start there, and go somewhere worth it. My teammates are great though.

A good workplace if you don’t want to have work life

You spend 12 hours per day and only gets paid 8 hours.The work is boring and repetitive. You will meet people who is toxic against you and you will meet a lot if gossip and you can’t do anything about it.The management has an authority to bully you without you can’t speak up about it.

Good vibes and caring Team Leads.

The TL’s really care about you more than the Client we work for.I wholeheartedly wish they would offer remote/hybrid for the role I do(content moderation).It’s very draining having to see sensitive content and being in the same office space. It feels a bit like a prison. They should offer us a choice on that.That being said. The pay is good. When you work nights it’s even better. Everyone is very nice and quite productive and HR are very helpful.

Bad management and not organized

Not recommend at all. The start its really hard with another company and this is not included for your period time or sick leave time so you lose 2-3 month.After they say you have dix term contract 1 year after you can get permanent this is not true as well.

no overtime pay

The good things1. Most of their locations are accessible. 2. They have great benefits for their employees (i.e. HMO, bonuses, free food, etc.) 3. You have the opportunity to meet and work with very interesting people. 4. You will always learn new things, most of it are useful skills, while working in this company. 5. Management is willing to give you a second chance if you messed up. 6. Work/life balance is there. It's not that stressful. It's not that lax either.

Enjoyed working 12.5 years there

Generally enjoyed my time there and do missed my time there. Have some fond memories. Made some great friends. Accenture was a great learning experience in the consulting world.

Great place just not flexible

In all in the department I work is nice. The people I work together give you more the feeling you work with a nice and warm family together. Just the company is not in our department flexible enough for are hybrid system. This is one of the bad site also that the holiday year is from 1st September to the 31 August.

Very good

Very good company and salary not too bad, team builders, just the office is very far away from everything specially when you are going from the other side of the city

Ok

Slow to promote and terrible shift hours for content moderators.Salary not good for the work you're doing.Targets achievable but overall wouldnt recommend it as an entry into tech.

Very good and continuous training.Sometimes the job could be repetitive, but it is a a good place to build networks and meet people from other cultures, and gain experience

Bueno

Buena wmpresa, slario competitivo, retribucion flexible

The worst company I worked for

They don't offer you enough training and then you have a goal to achieve as soon your training finishes. Not enough support is offered so you are forced to figure out yourself how to get the job done. They don't let you take more than two weeks of vacation.If you work overtime and stay awake to be paid double, forget it because they won't pay you.Check your payments because they often paid you wrongly. You are thinking how a company of this size and Multinational do this. Well, that's the reality, unfortunately people like me are afraid to report.

This company cares about employees, fast paced environment. Two hours of wellness and mental health support.The TLs and the colleagues are really great

A good company

Accenture is a good company, there is a room to grow within the company, and the right to apply for a new role on new projects every 6 months or so. Managers can be really ignorant.

Ok

Massive company so it's easy to get lost. You'll feel more connected to your contracted company than them. Poor internal systems. No real connection to the company.

Pros

Contracted to meta so free food

Cons

You can get stuck doing a job you don't love because they want you to stay and serve client, Awful holidays.

Very nice and inclusive workplace.

Accenture is very nice company. I am happy at my workplace after joining here. It has inclusive policy, so its multicultural environment and I like it the most.

Overall good experience, salary could've been better.

Overall good experience, salary could've been better, management can be questionable, goals can be realistic at the time, repetitive routine after rapport with the client. Need to support the staff better.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Employees do not feel part of the company

great compensation for fresh grads and career shifters

Work environment will depend on the project you'll be placed. But for a career shifter like me, I was compensated well and trained well. The project I was assigned made me stagnate for a few months, but you can maximize your slow days by taking trainings and upskilling (they have a lot of free certifications and trainings)

Pros

WFH or hybrid setup

Cons

there will be days youre doing a lot of work then there will be days youre doing nothing

It was good while WFH

Easy, relaxed entry-level job moderating content for a big tech. Perfect for first jobs in IT or career change. You have to work some weekends, thankfully I worked from home during my time at Accenture.

Fake ''We care'' environment portrayed as a great place to work, when most of staff in reality is miserable, forcing all staff to return to office

Company that after 2 years of working from home forces their staff to return to office, no matter of their opinion, they don't even care of losing workers who been working for them for years! Bad manipulative dodgy management that has no transparency, all they care is to make their clients happy, if you are miserable, you are on your own, HR will not assist you, their We care program is useless - your only option is to stay comply and suffer, or leave!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement