Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 160 reviews matching the search See all 17,203 reviews
Productive and easy going workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 September 2019
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
bad ambiance
Senior Manager, Customer Success and Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2019
you are lucky if the manager likes you, you will be the only one.
very high attrition and lack of recognition.
management is disrespectful towards employee
very bad HR management
no follow up
only promises
no delivery
Truly Human
IRELAND LEARNING CENTRE LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 September 2019
A Truly Human place for work, where one can easily build a sense of belonging. Great people and environments where learning is key. One of the most innovative company.
Secure Career however not as Agile as advertised
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  IE23 August 2019
Having started on the graduate program in Accenture, the initial training is good. However the company sells itself as a place where you can move around in terms of projects and clients and that you can have an input on your own career I did not find this to be the case.

Whichever Client/business area you're aligned with at the beginning seems to make sure that it's set in stone as time passes, making it increasingly hard to change career path.
Pros
Decent Salary & Progression
Cons
Long hours, inflexible work, Poor Culture light-years behind any of the big tech companies
Amazing Company Culture
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 August 2019
Prior to working in Accenture, my experience was mainly in Customer Service for the retail industry. Accenture provided me with an opportunity I am eternally grateful for through its internal opportunities, fantastic support structure, and inclusive staff.
Great work live balance
Media Buying Solution (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 August 2019
Great work live balance, Our team members are great they are keeping together, in view smalles and bigger groups, but this is a behaviour that is expected because people tend to group up connect with people that are similar.
Half-baked at best
Content Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 August 2019
Accenture seem to embody the brute force and ignorance maxim, in that the sheer size of the company eventually achieves a result by dint of brute force. In practice, this means that short-sighted decisions and a total absence of professionalism are the norm.

Great culture and people, but not the career springboard it claims to be. Salary is low by market standards, certain projects require shift work, teams change often which makes it extremely difficult to form social groups and socialise.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Hours, salary, management
Great Place to work
Global Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 August 2019
Great Place to work, been here for 15 years. Initially in India an dhave moved to Ireland.Its been a wonderful experience with different roles as QA Engineer to Lead. Have also had PM and RM experrience
Fun and Engaging Intern Program
Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 August 2019
An intern program that included many events with fellow interns, both social and educational.

A dedicated intern team is always available to answer all questions you have.
Fun workplace for entry level and not ambitious employees
YouTube Content reviewer Associate at Google site (Former Employee) –  Dublin, IE26 July 2019
My experience at Accenture was with a contract lasting 11 months as Content Reviewer at Trust and Safety Team. Working environment was fantastic with teammates from 16 different nationalities, mostly in their late 20s. The tasks of the job were repetitive and not interesting any longer after the 3rd week. Good training and quality check provided consistently to hit the target. Outstanding managers but often overwhelmed.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, relaxing room, wellness and social club, nice locatin
Cons
Night shifts, low, salaries, poor professional progression
productive and fun workplace
RISK ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 July 2019
Accenture is very good company to work for, I am currently working here and i love it. It is a multicultural company that people works from all over the world.
Nice office / Some good team some bad team
Team Lead/ Agile Coach (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 July 2019
the office is nice, good location
Food is discounted and the work parties are good.
Depends on the team you join some team are very supportive or are not so can be hit and miss
Accenture Operations, very much a job, not a career.
Intellectual Property Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin 315 July 2019
Where I was in Operations there were very few roles that existed above associate level. Unfortunately you need to be higher than associate to get matched pension contribution or decent healthcare plans.

They will also employ you through a third party which leaves you without any benefits/security. You'll need to compete hard and be lucky to get one of the few permanent positions.

Not too bad overall though, managers and colleagues were great, really nice and good to work with.
Pros
Able to become permanent, nice colleagues.
Cons
Advancement criteria change at will, very few roles to progress to and no career structure
Content Moderation Agent
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 July 2019
I worked for Accenture on behalf of a client as content moderation. It was the start of new project and badly run from the start. Training was bad, communication with managers and the tools were not adequate to do your work. My team leads and others jumped ship including the main person running the operation. High turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time
Cons
Night shifts for a month, hardly any weekends off. Terrible infrastructure to do your job properly. Bad management.
Productive and enjoyable
IT Operations Associate / IT Support (Current Employee) –  7th Floor Robinsons Cybergate Tower 212 July 2019
I was assigned as an I.T. support in a specific project, that troubleshoot Production Issues.

I enjoyed working with Accenture because of the people who have been a friend to me. Who helped me up when I needed to. Benefits and Salary is also a plus point.
Pros
Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours (9hrs min. working hours)
Good Training ground
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Uptown Place Tower 311 July 2019
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work.

2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me).

3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only.

4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price.

To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
Think Twice
Operations Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 June 2019
I left my previous job thinking that new opportunity at Accenture but unfortunately this big company does not have professional management also does not treat well employees.
Pros
Learning
Enjoyable work enviornment
Project Manager & Change Management Lead (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 June 2019
Enjoyable work enviornment, Structured salary and progression scales from entry level up.
Good quality training.
Worked hard but can be very rewarding
It's a job, not a career
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 June 2019
Enjoyed the project I was working on a lot. I did not enjoy Accenture on all aspects. Horrible Human Resources Team just stalls you until the problem is no longer relevant or the time it's absolutely in their best interest to resolve it.
The worst company
Digital Rights Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 June 2019
I worked as Digital Rights Operations Agent\IP Analyst\ Intellectual Property Operation for 2 years, I was not employed by Accenture as the job said, but I was from Hays, for 12 months as contractor. , Hays requires to work on shift and no food is provided during the weekend - Hays pays weekly and if you forget to submit your timecard they pay after two weeks - no further training provided unless they put you again on implementation plan for review your duties. The hours are very long - management checks how many times you go to the bathroom and to take coffee. I have not been learned anything within one year, I felt unuseful behind the computer. You are hired for working on one language (your own native language) but then you have to work on all the languages, such as EMEA countries, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and other non European Languages. After 12th months Hays renews your contract for other six months and go on, there is no option to be an employee's Accenture. Management is not qualified and the hardest part is having high performance (most of the time difficult to achieve it) and quality, for this last one they do not provide intensive training. I highly recommend to stay away from here. You don't learn anything useful. It might be good for getting an experience in the office for self starter, but NO for people who has already experience in the office abroad or here.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and snakes.
Cons
No benefits - long hours - low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56K