Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Hays - not Accenture

15 December 2019
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
1.0Job security/advancement
11 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Policy Content Operations (Current Employee) - Dublin
The project is so interesting. You are going to work with one of most famous tech company in the world but if you are contractor by hays for Accenture is horrible. Sometimes a lot problems if you have to order holidays. You only get schedule for a few months.
16 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Risk Media Operations (Former Employee) - Dublin
I have been working at Accenture full-time (For a year, and can say I had the best manager I ever crossed with maybe this influences how I see the org, but would recommend for anyone.)
11 November 2020
Same location
Subject (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have been working with Accenture for two years now and, behind the advertisement of a progressive, inclusive and innovating workplace, you will find that meritocracy is not even considered. The amount of work and responsibilities compared to the salary is almost offensive and the chances of career growth and promotions are lower than the chances of having your project closed from one day to the other. I am currently on Indeed to run away from this place
Pros
Free food, chance to learn remarkable skills
Cons
Non-meritocratic, minimum possible wages, no progression
  1. Hays - not Accenture