Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

18 February 2020
Nice place to work in a tecnology company and modern oficce with to many facilities around the billding and excelent coworker and good vibes in the office.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free foot
Cons
low salary
23 January 2020
Same roleSame location
ads agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just make sure you go with ACCENTURE contract not with HAYS. Shift works is always in the weekend so bear that in mind. Short break for lunch and hard to ask for going for holiday or sick leave. Working hard but no career progression and still with other agency not directly with them High Demanding and a lot of pressure at work with quality control and productivity.
29 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Risk agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
A big scam for me, as I thought I was working for Accenture but at last minute they told me I have to sign the contract with Hays! No benefits, no possibility to be promoted, we have only free meal and snacks because the client is great with contingent worker!!! but just run away from this cheaters! The salary is different if you are Spanish you get less than 24k, French 27k... Don't trust Accenture/Hays.
11 November 2020
Same location
Subject (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have been working with Accenture for two years now and, behind the advertisement of a progressive, inclusive and innovating workplace, you will find that meritocracy is not even considered. The amount of work and responsibilities compared to the salary is almost offensive and the chances of career growth and promotions are lower than the chances of having your project closed from one day to the other. I am currently on Indeed to run away from this place
Pros
Free food, chance to learn remarkable skills
Cons
Non-meritocratic, minimum possible wages, no progression