Play YouTube video button
Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Relaxed wokspace
Too bureaucratic
Not many chances to change profile

Difficult to change industry

Lack of 2 way communication

Good clientele

Focus on technological improvements for clients

Great work place
Good at the beginning
But after a while you realize that it's badly managed. It's hard to progress, if U overachieving KPI they won't tell you anything nice, just see your weaker spots
Worst place where to work
Call centre place. High target with low salary and no help from training or supervisor. Competitive. Poor high management. No career progress. No benefit. Poor office condition in a business park outside of the city
Language based
A lot to process. A lot of rules to follow. Sensitive content. Allows you to progress if you fit the profile. Work load is never ending. Visceral behaviour no matter the consequences.
Good if you are in advisory services
Accenture advisory services offers great opportunities and challenges for staff to interact with clients and strategic projects.

The BPO (outsourcing) is less challenges and more routine, very strict organisation, and silos. Salary in BPO is not as competitive as cost focus is primarily object of management.
Work long hours, short break and under pressure all the time
Just make sure you go with ACCENTURE contract not with HAYS. Shift works is always in the weekend so bear that in mind.

Short break for lunch and hard to ask for going for holiday or sick leave.

Working hard but no career progression and still with other agency not directly with them

High Demanding and a lot of pressure at work with quality control and productivity.
Starker Zusammenhalt
gutes Team multikulti, Training ist gewaherleistet
Fast moving IT consultancy company
Great place to work with people having different background.
The company cares employees in terms of benefits, events, training opportunities. There are always internal opportunities available.
Not very well organized
My workplace is nice and the people I work with are great. But there are definitely a few things that don't work very well. For example their organizational skills. My first day was a total disaster. I went to the office as told with around 100 other people starting that day. When they checked the names I wasn't on their list, so I had to wait with other people that had the same issue. The whole time no one really told us what was going on, I felt totally clueless. In addition to that, the guy that was supposed to take me to my team forgot about me and I waited for almost 3 hours. That is just one example of many, where you can see the lack of organization and transparency in this company.
its a good company to work for
its a good company to work for, in terms of salary, health benefits and life insurance, there are many employees from different background therefore company is rich of different culture.
Pros
free snakcs
Cons
normal hours
Na
Work life was good as you have supportive team members. But it difficult to approach the senior levels as their decisions are final and one cannot dare enough to question their decisions.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Interesting projects but employees not valued
Multicultural and very fast paced environment. However, the income is low and depends on the language for which you were hired. The projects are interesting and the opportunities available within the company.
Project base job very unstable
Project-based run by Google paid and managed by Accenture.
Demanding, and unstable, as things changed pretty much every week...the way we worked, the reports we were creating, the software we were using. No professional growth scheme.
the workplace is the workplace of the client.... So look at the client..
a lot of time to select employees and get hired : to do your screening, to write to your references... but after all this work before your are hired
they are no longer interested in you at all; despite the huge size of this company and the positions all over the world there is no real opportunity to evolve and move forward.(or much too slowly.. after 10 years maybe :) So huge waste of staff ressources at the end because after one or 2 years you leave...

HR are just bad.
Pros
Depends on the client ..Free lunches, free showers and towels, very nice atmosphere between the employees (Facebook)
Cons
Pay attention on your contract, some people do not have a contract of employment and are paid weekly.
Entry level
If you are entry level:

-You’re a number!

-You don’t have support from HR!

-Your managers are poor trained and don’t care nor know how to deal with people.

-Company culture? Only for quizzes.

The company can be great! But not for you!
It is a good company
In general, it is a good ace to work.
From my point bosses, staff, all people over there are very nice and helpful.

The only weak point is: it is not a organized company.
Hays - not Accenture
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
Fast paced, Expansive, policy driven.
Overall good employer but it can depend on what area of the business you are in. Operations is the most hectic, largest and hardest to manage.
Also the salaries are lower.
Pros
Lateral moves are common if you are bored and looking for a change.
Cons
Promotions, performance, policy bypassed for the right candidate
Difficult Environment
Management is poor, messy and in a new project, attempting to micromanage the day to day running of the project without the management being on the same page about even the general running of the project.
Difficult shift work, never have weekends off. Night shift.

Schedules not sent out in advance, never knowing what your days off are for the following month. Difficult to request time off / make plans.
Finance and Accounting Analyst
Good benefits but management is very bad. They need more training and orientation about how to treat analysts. More manuals about how to manage each month deals and how to train each new employee.
Career Development
I had very good career development and grate opportunities.
I have learnt very detailed information about Google's products.

I did achieve so many things.