Play YouTube video button
Accenture
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Accenture Employee Reviews in Tower, County Cork

Tower, County Cork5 reviews
Great place to start career because they offer training and boot camps in different skills and capabilities though the salary depends on your designated workplace.
I was assigned as an I.T. support in a specific project, that troubleshoot Production Issues.

I enjoyed working with Accenture because of the people who have been a friend to me. Who helped me up when I needed to. Benefits and Salary is also a plus point.
Pros
Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours (9hrs min. working hours)
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work.

2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me).

3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only.

4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price.

To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
Overall, have a great time working with my colleagues and your potential will be challenged in a daily basis. Sometimes there is no work life balance.
Pros
High limit in HMO
Cons
Deploying people to projects that do not align with their aptitude and wants. 10 Hours a day. Overtime without pay. HR does not care with the employees. Projects
Cons
10 hours a day. OTY.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?