Accenture
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews for Agent

Nice place to work in a tecnology company and modern oficce with to many facilities around the billding and excelent coworker and good vibes in the office.
Pros
Free foot
Cons
low salary
Just make sure you go with ACCENTURE contract not with HAYS. Shift works is always in the weekend so bear that in mind. Short break for lunch and hard to ask for going for holiday or sick leave. Working hard but no career progression and still with other agency not directly with them High Demanding and a lot of pressure at work with quality control and productivity.
A big scam for me, as I thought I was working for Accenture but at last minute they told me I have to sign the contract with Hays! No benefits, no possibility to be promoted, we have only free meal and snacks because the client is great with contingent worker!!! but just run away from this cheaters! The salary is different if you are Spanish you get less than 24k, French 27k... Don't trust Accenture/Hays.
I like the work environment at Accenture, and I am still working there until I find a better opportunity, it is a nice multinational environment, where you can make friends more than just workmates.
Pros
Free food and snacks
Cons
Reasonable work hours
Light account manager role, building your own portfolio and managing relationship with advocates about participation at Facebook events
Pros
Challenging and Multitasking role
Cons
Low wage
A day is very easy, if you know how to do your job you earn much space to educate yourself and small breaks. Co Workers are nice and try to involve you to the team if you a compatible.
Pros
Free Snacks, Health Insurance, Discount Card, tax saver sheme etc.
Cons
do get introduced to company is very difficult, onboarding very long
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?