Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

I have improved my excel skills and time management to deliver my tasks, and I have learned the appropriate approach to deal with customers in my daily routine in Accenture.
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why. Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance. None of this is true. In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted. When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor. I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself. The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no». This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy. Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop. I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking. As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained - more...
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
Management and staff are very good, easy going. Job security is there and team work environment opportunities to grow are available as well meeting people from different cultures
This company has very good internal policy regarding Work/Life Balance, respect to colleagues, etc. It also gives a valuable experience working for largest Worldwide Companies, such as Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not compatible salary
Really supportive people working ont his company. low salary compare with similar rols in other companies, no extra benefits, you will learn many things like excel, sap program, full training provided
The company is a great place for a first job - the work environment is friendly, supportive and engaging, but the tasks themselves can get boring very quickly.
poor salary, poor management and bullying, I do not advise working for that company, over time unpaid, unhelpful people, I do not advise working for this company AT ALL
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
A good place to start with a nice work environment and no pressure but the salary is not enough. Very supportive management and an ideal location in the ciy center.
Excellent place to gain in experience, if you are motivated and eager to learn. The diversity is a plus within the company, thus creating a fast paced environment. Unfortunately there isa lack of style in the management. the team work spirit need to be reconsidered
Pros
diversity
Cons
Management style
I started at Accenture as a collector analyst without any experience. I feel that a developed and improved my skills and got a priceless knowledge and expreriance which will help me to grow in my career in future. There is also a good team to work with. Very helpfull and friendly people.
The company has a great working enviroment, hires people from different nationalities and very professional. I learnt about SAP, customer service. Co-workers are always willing to teach and help
Pros
Canteen on site, but not free.
Cons
Not clear regarding to contract extensions
It has been a joy because of ppl not the management. You got a lot of work for small pay and no extra benefits. Good place to make friends, but for everything else.