Play YouTube video button
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative18 reviews
Ireland18 reviews
Productive, but you constantly have someone telling you to reach targets. Team are helpful. work office is nice and everyone is helpful, either you work together in a team or not.
Salary is not competitive, many other similar positions with much more competitive salary

Unable to jump levels in terms of progression. Only 10% increase per level jump
Unfortunately I didn't have a great experience in Accenture. I was surprise with the number of mistakes on payroll there are, and disappointed with the management leadership.
A lot to process. A lot of rules to follow. Sensitive content. Allows you to progress if you fit the profile. Work load is never ending. Visceral behaviour no matter the consequences.
If you are entry level:

-You’re a number!

-You don’t have support from HR!

-Your managers are poor trained and don’t care nor know how to deal with people.

-Company culture? Only for quizzes.

The company can be great! But not for you!
Lets start a the beginning.

After interview they make you think this job is quite good and are really convincing. I actually thought I got lucky, oh boy I was wrong.

I arrived to Dublin and quickly found out that the whole recruitment process was based on lies.

1. No health insurance

2. Pay below living wage

3. Discrimination and favoritism (somehow most leads and managers are from same country and they just rotate, when others try for promotion they make an excuse "dont have replacement for you")

4. Misinformation about place of work and the type of work

5. Breaking their own policies but refuse any communication, HR takes no responsibility

6. The fact there is more people employed checking up on you and every sentence you write at work than employees support customers

7. Lies, lies and more lies
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism
Productive and fun workplace, Good environment, very good knowledge, friendly people, cooperative staff.
Also I should say that I have learned alot from tmy valued TL.
Greeting and being surrounded by colleagues who are friendly and fun.
The management is friendly and the work environment always fun. A workplace many companies should strive for.
Pros
friday pizza
Cons
na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Accenture is a large company, was a pleasure work with this company.
I have only good things to say about that company, was my first company in Dublin and it was amazing experience.

I would like to stay longer, but I had to leave, here I am , looking a new role.
great working space, great working atmosphere, great management, perfect pay and more.

learned how to be a team player and pay attention to the customer.

learned how to market on social media
Pros
pizza every friday
Cons
no free lunch
Accenture showed to be a great company which gives you opportunutiy to develop yourself, your working skills and knowledge and all that while you are surrounded with great people.
No matter your background, Accenture gives equal opportunity for all of those who want a career and who are eager to learn new skills, to improve their customer skills, to grow as a person in a multicultural environment, through great team work and leadership support.
Pros
team work, people, new skills, better customer support, multiculturalism..
Cons
distance
I was working not even a full year at Accenture for a Google project. It was awful. We had an excellent performing team but because of a manager that saw this project more as his own chance to produce himself, almost everyone left in less than three months.
It's a good place to start a new venture, depending the location starting. As a vendor style it's OK but do not expect miracles and realize you can't change much. People tend to run around there own tails because there is simply to much things to do and to little amount of people to do it... guess why that is.
Pros
Snacks, pretty secure job
Cons
Pressure, too much to do and to little time, growth
An excellent company to start work with. Would be a dream job if it was not for the salary. Friendliest people ever to work with.
Good management, excellent workplace culture.
I have been working with Accenture in Ireland for 2 years and the project was amazing, one of the biggest Social Media company but management wasn´t great
I have been working with Accenture for more than one year. At the beginning I was contractor and then I became permanent. My salary was not increased after the change.

I have met really nice people and gained good experience.

The managers are not easily to approach and it's always difficult to arrange a meeting with them, because most of the time they are busy.

Overall it is a good company because of the good atmosphere you find, but the development opportunities are quite rare. There is no scheduled development plan and even if you work hard, you won't be noticed.
Pros
good atmosphere and good coworkers
Cons
salary and not development opportunities
Great company with supportive management at any time. It is not all about numbers but how you personally grow and develop.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not a great salary