Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Data Analyst5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews
Na
Work life was good as you have supportive team members. But it difficult to approach the senior levels as their decisions are final and one cannot dare enough to question their decisions.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Difficult Environment
Management is poor, messy and in a new project, attempting to micromanage the day to day running of the project without the management being on the same page about even the general running of the project.
Difficult shift work, never have weekends off. Night shift.

Schedules not sent out in advance, never knowing what your days off are for the following month. Difficult to request time off / make plans.
Great Place to work
 A data enthusiast with 8.5 years of professional experience in data analysis in agile environment. Currently working as a Technical Lead at Accenture, Dublin.
Productive and easy going workplace
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
Bad experience
I have worked as a contractor employed by Accenture for a third party. I advise caution when searching for jobs within Accenture and being careful who is actually employing you.
What happened to me was I was recruited for a permanent position within Accenture. This did not happen. I was employed with another company as a contractor for Accenture to work as a vendor for a 3rd company... does this seem a straightforward process?