Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

I have been working at Accenture full-time (For a year, and can say I had the best manager I ever crossed with maybe this influences how I see the org, but would recommend for anyone.)
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
The project is so interesting. You are going to work with one of most famous tech company in the world but if you are contractor by hays for Accenture is horrible. Sometimes a lot problems if you have to order holidays. You only get schedule for a few months.
I really do like working for Accenture, but I need more challenges and excitment. I have been working for Accenture on Google Trusted Stores project for 2 years now. I've started the project from the first day, helped to create the workflows and did some translation and articles for our Help Center. After 2 years I have a very good knowledge of the product but need some more challenge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
  1. Operations Associate