Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Operations Associate4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
Good enviroment
I have been working at Accenture full-time (For a year, and can say I had the best manager I ever crossed with maybe this influences how I see the org, but would recommend for anyone.)
Hays - not Accenture
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
Accenture
The project is so interesting. You are going to work with one of most famous tech company in the world but if you are contractor by hays for Accenture is horrible.
Sometimes a lot problems if you have to order holidays. You only get schedule for a few months.
intersting project
I really do like working for Accenture, but I need more challenges and excitment.
I have been working for Accenture on Google Trusted Stores project for 2 years now. I've started the project from the first day, helped to create the workflows and did some translation and articles for our Help Center.

After 2 years I have a very good knowledge of the product but need some more challenge.