Play YouTube video button
Accenture

Accenture Management reviews

International workplace
Workplace and colleagues were just perfect. I've learnt how to create online ads campaign. You have the opportunity to grow professionally and work for new roles.
But you are continuously under pressure.
Management only care about productivity and CSAT even if sometimes those don't depend on you. They don't care if you are an hard working person or even if you are the most knowledgeable person in the team.
But overall if you are willing to work very hard, this is a good place to increase your experiences and knowledge
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Management unable to motivate people
Would not recommend
Other than the employees who work there there was not much else that was positive. No Accenture feel or support on client sites. Very financially driven and lack of duty of care for employees.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Bad management and no security
Very friendly working environment
Fun working day
great team work and facilities

Very attentive management
Great mix culture and nationalities
Everyone is so helpful to each other

Great regular training and courses
Apply at your own risk
Oh boy, where to start?

I applied and was accepted for role as a content review analyst with Accenture, working on a project for a big social media brand back in July 2018 then left in November 2019. It was a brand new project with a brand new office so their was a great feeling at the start that even at associate/ analyst level, you felt like you were really a part of something important.
Everyone who I started on the project with were amazing, supportive and the management were super too!

Until about January 2019, when things started to go downhill...

I will try not go on massive tangents so here's some pro's and con's to digest:

PROS:

1. Perfect first job (but not for the faint hearted)

2. Top notch talent across the board from analyst's to TL's

3. Good benefits such as provided wellness program and coaching, discount card, seasonal outings/parties, free things now and then.

4. Good facilities such as: Modern eating area with a large kitchen area. Restrooms are spacious and clean, a relax room with massage recliners,meeting rooms and quiet rooms also.

5. Decent location that is a 5 minute walk away from a gym, convenience store and cafes.

6. Public transport is good with the office near a Luas Green line station and bus stop. Office is near the main motorway too.

And now,

CONS:

1. The salary is just bad, for the kind of job that it is. On top of that, their were months where your pay was messed up on payday due to 'technical errors' or whatnot and you would not receive the rest of what was owed to you until the following month so if you have sky
 - more...
Relaxed Place to work
Unfortunately I didn't have a great experience in Accenture. I was surprise with the number of mistakes on payroll there are, and disappointed with the management leadership.
Worst place where to work
Call centre place. High target with low salary and no help from training or supervisor. Competitive. Poor high management. No career progress. No benefit. Poor office condition in a business park outside of the city
Good if you are in advisory services
Accenture advisory services offers great opportunities and challenges for staff to interact with clients and strategic projects.

The BPO (outsourcing) is less challenges and more routine, very strict organisation, and silos.
Salary in BPO is not as competitive as cost focus is primarily object of management.
Not very well organized
My workplace is nice and the people I work with are great. But there are definitely a few things that don't work very well. For example their organizational skills. My first day was a total disaster. I went to the office as told with around 100 other people starting that day. When they checked the names I wasn't on their list, so I had to wait with other people that had the same issue. The whole time no one really told us what was going on, I felt totally clueless. In addition to that, the guy that was supposed to take me to my team forgot about me and I waited for almost 3 hours. That is just one example of many, where you can see the lack of organization and transparency in this company.
Entry level
If you are entry level:

-You’re a number!

-You don’t have support from HR!

-Your managers are poor trained and don’t care nor know how to deal with people.
-Company culture? Only for quizzes.

The company can be great! But not for you!
Hays - not Accenture
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
Fast paced, Expansive, policy driven.
Overall good employer but it can depend on what area of the business you are in. Operations is the most hectic, largest and hardest to manage.
Also the salaries are lower.
Pros
Lateral moves are common if you are bored and looking for a change.
Cons
Promotions, performance, policy bypassed for the right candidate
Difficult Environment
Management is poor, messy and in a new project, attempting to micromanage the day to day running of the project without the management being on the same page about even the general running of the project.
Difficult shift work, never have weekends off. Night shift.

Schedules not sent out in advance, never knowing what your days off are for the following month. Difficult to request time off / make plans.
Finance and Accounting Analyst
Good benefits but management is very bad. They need more training and orientation about how to treat analysts. More manuals about how to manage each month deals and how to train each new employee.
Poor Management, low salary
management need to improve, employers are not happy to work there, circulation is too high, salary is very low, working in operations side is not recommended
I have improved my excel skills and time management to deliver my tasks,
and I have learned the appropriate approach to deal with customers in my daily routine in Accenture.
Great people and terrible job
Loathed the job, Content Review Associate job is very taxing to anyone with delicate mental health and also in large pert boring as sin.

Despite the management trying (key word here: TRYING) to make the job fun, it was easily the worst job I've ever worked. No amount of free food and snacks makes a terrible job any less terrible.

Loved the people. Made great friends here that I still have to this day!
Recruiters Are Paid to Lie
Lets start a the beginning.

After interview they make you think this job is quite good and are really convincing. I actually thought I got lucky, oh boy I was wrong.

I arrived to Dublin and quickly found out that the whole recruitment process was based on lies.

1. No health insurance

2. Pay below living wage

Discrimination and favoritism (somehow most leads and managers are from same country and they just rotate, when others try for promotion they make an excuse "dont have replacement for you")
4. Misinformation about place of work and the type of work
5. Breaking their own policies but refuse any communication, HR takes no responsibility

6. The fact there is more people employed checking up on you and every sentence you write at work than employees support customers

7. Lies, lies and more lies
has pros and cons
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism
Learning and develping
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
Excellent
Excellent, good management,prosperity,collaboration,development,career,future,opportunities,establishment,motivation,realisation of skills,joining the opportunities.
Relax place to work
We do our personal and team's target in a relax but productive environment, management always available and willing to help. Fun place to work and share.