Play YouTube video button
Accenture

Accenture Management reviews

Ireland217 reviews
International workplace
Workplace and colleagues were just perfect. I've learnt how to create online ads campaign. You have the opportunity to grow professionally and work for new roles.
But you are continuously under pressure.
Management only care about productivity and CSAT even if sometimes those don't depend on you. They don't care if you are an hard working person or even if you are the most knowledgeable person in the team.
But overall if you are willing to work very hard, this is a good place to increase your experiences and knowledge
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Management unable to motivate people
Relax place to work
We do our personal and team's target in a relax but productive environment, management always available and willing to help. Fun place to work and share.
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Greeting and being surrounded by colleagues who are friendly and fun.
The management is friendly and the work environment always fun. A workplace many companies should strive for.
Pros
friday pizza
Cons
na
Productive and easy going workplace
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
bad ambiance
you are lucky if the manager likes you, you will be the only one.
very high attrition and lack of recognition.

management is disrespectful towards employee
very bad HR management
no follow up

only promises

no delivery
Half-baked at best
Accenture seem to embody the brute force and ignorance maxim, in that the sheer size of the company eventually achieves a result by dint of brute force. In practice, this means that short-sighted decisions and a total absence of professionalism are the norm.

Great culture and people, but not the career springboard it claims to be. Salary is low by market standards, certain projects require shift work, teams change often which makes it extremely difficult to form social groups and socialise.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Hours, salary, management
Content Moderation Agent
I worked for Accenture on behalf of a client as content moderation. It was the start of new project and badly run from the start. Training was bad, communication with managers and the tools were not adequate to do your work. My team leads and others jumped ship including the main person running the operation. High turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time
Cons
Night shifts for a month, hardly any weekends off. Terrible infrastructure to do your job properly. Bad management.
Good Training ground
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work.

2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me).

) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only.

4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price.

To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
Think Twice
I left my previous job thinking that new opportunity at Accenture but unfortunately this big company does not have professional management also does not treat well employees.
Pros
Learning
The worst company
I worked as Digital Rights Operations Agent\IP Analyst\ Intellectual Property Operation for 2 years, I was not employed by Accenture as the job said, but I was from Hays, for 12 months as contractor. , Hays requires to work on shift and no food is provided during the weekend - Hays pays weekly and if you forget to submit your timecard they pay after two weeks - no further training provided unless they put you again on implementation plan for review your duties. The hours are very long - management checks how many times you go to the bathroom and to take coffee. I have not been learned anything within one year, I felt unuseful behind the computer. You are hired for working on one language (your own native language) but then you have to work on all the languages, such as EMEA countries, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and other non European Languages. After 12th months Hays renews your contract for other six months and go on, there is no option to be an employee's Accenture. Management is not qualified and the hardest part is having high performance (most of the time difficult to achieve it) and quality, for this last one they do not provide intensive training. I highly recommend to stay away from here. You don't learn anything useful. It might be good for getting an experience in the office for self starter, but NO for people who has already experience in the office abroad or here.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and snakes.
Cons
No benefits - long hours - low pay
Everything is a last minute priority
A typical day at work involves helping others and getting the best out of the installed technology. I've learned how Accenture operates and it's not for me. Management is siloed away in thinking and working with lower 'CL' staff. (CL is career level). They love this leveling at Accenture and those who have been successful in gaining a promotion, forget pretty quickly what it was like when they were at that level. No particular workplace culture to speak of, apart from everything being urgent and a priority. Feedback is delivered only when something has gone wrong and there is no sense of positive reinforcement or appreciation of a job/task well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies.
Pros
Good nights out, free food/drink.
Cons
Career progression non-existent, office politics play a huge part in day to day, everybody wants to know your business
Chaotic but can be educational and enjoyable when well managed.
I have worked for the company for approximately 1,6 years, in two capacities.
In my second experience, I found management to be quite inefficient and ineffective, the processes- confusing and unnecessarily heavy, however, the team members were pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Within walking distance for me from home plus a few good internal training programs.
Cons
Management was unprofessional and inefficient; Workload not evenly distributed within team members.
Good Start
I have been working at Accenture full-time for an year an half

Pros

- A large technology company with multiple projects and offices worldwide

- Good training, updating and clarifications

- Strong team playing

- Interesting international environment

- Flexibility in terms of roster and holidays (good work and life balance)

Cons

- The job advertisements do not mention the salaries offered

- The salaries might be higher

- Career progress looks to be purposeless as the difference in salaries between junior and senior positions is not huge

Advice to Management

I believe it might make sense thinking about raising salaries, may be introducing a bonus scheme.
Awful place to work
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why.

Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance.

None of this is true.

In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted.

When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor.

I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself.

The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no».

This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy.

Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop.

I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking.

As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained
 - more...
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
Fast Paced working environment with a focus on upskilling and education
although there may be some disadvantages to such a fast-paced environment the company encourages its staff to grow and develop within the company. Management encourage their people to be proactive and take on the responsibility to grow and develop professionally
Pros
Upskilling opportunities
Multy cultural enviroment
Management and staff are very good, easy going.
Job security is there and team work environment

opportunities to grow are available as well

meeting people from different cultures
Poorest management ever worked with.
day at work was nice the job itself is fun to do.
Management does not think in solutions for issues with individuals but search for new employees instead. Lot of nice colleagues to work with. Sometimes seeing terrible graphic content that could cause nightmares and/or long term mental health issues which the company only provides minimum support for. Wellness activities during working hours.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks available.
Worst HR department on earth
The company stands because of the great people they employ in certain projects , however some of the Team leaders and project leads are oppressive in the sense that if they are from a different country , they tend to look after people that speak the same language as them , those ppl will be favored and will be on the list of promotion.Regardless how educated you are . Ppl are treated like a number and machines to boost productivity .

The company is a mix match of highly qualified,

educated and non-educated individuals who are likely to posses negative and unprofessional work behaviors . Accenture Ireland is not great compared to the standard Accenture is viewed in other continents . In some countries Accenture rates top5 best companies to work for but in Ireland it is at the bottom , it is a garbage dump, paying employed salaries below average industry wage.

FIX your hR department & employ the right candidates that are well able to speak English fluently . Majority of those working in the department their skills and expertise raise our eyebrows . Pathetic !
Pros
Free bananas, apples, cereals, coffee and pears
Cons
I worked shifts and was not given off weekends for 4 months
What could be an amazing workplace destroyed by a completely not caring about people
On a young environment full of people over qualify, engaged and with a big passion for their job, Accenture management have proved to not care about anyone. Not help their employees to grow, not care about their wellbeing and treat them as simply numbers they can get rid without any ethics. I'm still working there sad and tired of seeing the people leave completely defeated and demotivated.
A sad adventure
The team is great. The job itself, however, is not very challenging. The management needs to improve the opportunities to grow and communicate better.
Pros
Free breakfast, nice co-workers
Cons
Communication
Not beneficial company
A typical day at work: a very busy day with a lot of tasks
Learned: work well with minimal supervision

Management: not experienced
Workplace culture: normal
The hardest part of the job: work without appreciation

The most enоjoable part of the job: new people