Accenture

Accenture Management reviews

Great team and management to work with. Management encourages individuals to learn new tools and technologies.Encourages to contribute for the team growth and gives ears to individuals inputs.
Good benefits but management is very bad. They need more training and orientation about how to treat analysts. More manuals about how to manage each month deals and how to train each new employee.
management need to improve, employers are not happy to work there, circulation is too high, salary is very low, working in operations side is not recommended
I have improved my excel skills and time management to deliver my tasks, and I have learned the appropriate approach to deal with customers in my daily routine in Accenture.
Loathed the job, Content Review Associate job is very taxing to anyone with delicate mental health and also in large pert boring as sin. Despite the management trying (key word here: TRYING) to make the job fun, it was easily the worst job I've ever worked. No amount of free food and snacks makes a terrible job any less terrible. Loved the people. Made great friends here that I still have to this day!
Lets start a the beginning. After interview they make you think this job is quite good and are really convincing. I actually thought I got lucky, oh boy I was wrong. I arrived to Dublin and quickly found out that the whole recruitment process was based on lies. 1. No health insurance 2. Pay below living wage 3. Discrimination and favoritism (somehow most leads and managers are from same country and they just rotate, when others try for promotion they make an excuse "dont have replacement for you") 4. Misinformation about place of work and the type of work 5. Breaking their own policies but refuse any communication, HR takes no responsibility 6. The fact there is more people employed checking up on you and every sentence you write at work than employees support customers 7. Lies, lies and more lies
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
Excellent, good management,prosperity,collaboration,development,career,future,opportunities,establishment,motivation,realisation of skills,joining the opportunities.
We do our personal and team's target in a relax but productive environment, management always available and willing to help. Fun place to work and share.
Greeting and being surrounded by colleagues who are friendly and fun. The management is friendly and the work environment always fun. A workplace many companies should strive for.
Pros
friday pizza
Cons
na
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
you are lucky if the manager likes you, you will be the only one. very high attrition and lack of recognition. management is disrespectful towards employee very bad HR management no follow up only promises no delivery
Accenture seem to embody the brute force and ignorance maxim, in that the sheer size of the company eventually achieves a result by dint of brute force. In practice, this means that short-sighted decisions and a total absence of professionalism are the norm. Great culture and people, but not the career springboard it claims to be. Salary is low by market standards, certain projects require shift work, teams change often which makes it extremely difficult to form social groups and socialise.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Hours, salary, management
I worked for Accenture on behalf of a client as content moderation. It was the start of new project and badly run from the start. Training was bad, communication with managers and the tools were not adequate to do your work. My team leads and others jumped ship including the main person running the operation. High turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time
Cons
Night shifts for a month, hardly any weekends off. Terrible infrastructure to do your job properly. Bad management.
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work. 2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me). 3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only. 4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price. To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
I left my previous job thinking that new opportunity at Accenture but unfortunately this big company does not have professional management also does not treat well employees.
Pros
Learning
Cons
I worked as Digital Rights Operations Agent\IP Analyst\ Intellectual Property Operation for 2 years, I was not employed by Accenture as the job said, but I was from Hays, for 12 months as contractor. , Hays requires to work on shift and no food is provided during the weekend - Hays pays weekly and if you forget to submit your timecard they pay after two weeks - no further training provided unless they put you again on implementation plan for review your duties. The hours are very long - management checks how many times you go to the bathroom and to take coffee. I have not been learned anything within one year, I felt unuseful behind the computer. You are hired for working on one language (your own native language) but then you have to work on all the languages, such as EMEA countries, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and other non European Languages. After 12th months Hays renews your contract for other six months and go on, there is no option to be an employee's Accenture. Management is not qualified and the hardest part is having high performance (most of the time difficult to achieve it) and quality, for this last one they do not provide intensive training. I highly recommend to stay away from here. You don't learn anything useful. It might be good for getting an experience in the office for self starter, but NO for people who has already experience in the office abroad or here.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and snakes.
Cons
No benefits - long hours - low pay
A typical day at work involves helping others and getting the best out of the installed technology. I've learned how Accenture operates and it's not for me. Management is siloed away in thinking and working with lower 'CL' staff. (CL is career level). They love this leveling at Accenture and those who have been successful in gaining a promotion, forget pretty quickly what it was like when they were at that level. No particular workplace culture to speak of, apart from everything being urgent and a priority. Feedback is delivered only when something has gone wrong and there is no sense of positive reinforcement or appreciation of a job/task well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies.
Pros
Good nights out, free food/drink.
Cons
Career progression non-existent, office politics play a huge part in day to day, everybody wants to know your business
I have worked for the company for approximately 1,6 years, in two capacities. In my second experience, I found management to be quite inefficient and ineffective, the processes- confusing and unnecessarily heavy, however, the team members were pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Within walking distance for me from home plus a few good internal training programs.
Cons
Management was unprofessional and inefficient; Workload not evenly distributed within team members.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for an year an half Pros - A large technology company with multiple projects and offices worldwide - Good training, updating and clarifications - Strong team playing - Interesting international environment - Flexibility in terms of roster and holidays (good work and life balance) Cons - The job advertisements do not mention the salaries offered - The salaries might be higher - Career progress looks to be purposeless as the difference in salaries between junior and senior positions is not huge Advice to Management I believe it might make sense thinking about raising salaries, may be introducing a bonus scheme.