Play YouTube video button
Updated: 26 March 2020

Accenture Management reviews

Ireland217 reviews
International workplace
Workplace and colleagues were just perfect. I've learnt how to create online ads campaign. You have the opportunity to grow professionally and work for new roles.
But you are continuously under pressure.
Management only care about productivity and CSAT even if sometimes those don't depend on you. They don't care if you are an hard working person or even if you are the most knowledgeable person in the team.
But overall if you are willing to work very hard, this is a good place to increase your experiences and knowledge
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Management unable to motivate people
great
great working space, great working atmosphere, great management, perfect pay and more.

learned how to be a team player and pay attention to the customer.

learned how to market on social media
Pros
pizza every friday
Cons
no free lunch
Good Job
I enjoy the day to day work in the job. I have learned that I can work with various different culture types and manage various different people and personalities. The management are always willing to help with any issues. The hardest part of the job for me is the travelling, it takes me 1hr and 30 mins every morning to get to work and then the same going home. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that I get to work with on a daily basis.
Pros
Snacks and Beverages are provided
Cons
Travelling time and location
unsociable behaviors and good salary to start with
It's a multiculral company, here i mean that you willl find people from different background and nationality working there, however if your culture does not make the majority in the department, you will feel discriminated, you will be bullied and isolated from other colleagues. SomeTeam leaders are great though there is a lack of strong leadership when comes to sort conflict in the work place. Leadership is more focused on technicality and productivity than people management and that where there is a weakness.However this is my experience but dont expect much if you are informed or educated to enjoy this job description, most people are not educated or either with high professional experience so anti-social and unprofessional behavior is prominent.
Pros
Salary
Cons
employees
Fun flexible workplace
Really great working conditions. Good life-work balance, good management, great benefits, great possibilities of evolution in many different ways, trainings provided.
Only Cons
poor salary, poor management and bullying, I do not advise working for that company, over time unpaid, unhelpful people, I do not advise working for this company AT ALL
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Work - Life Balance Challenges and Zero Recognition
After months of hard-work based the client side and travelling every week to the client location for nearly 8 months. I experienced that after this hard-work which had made us sacrifice the Work - Life has given no appreciation and recognition. I have felt that at Accenture I was demotivated by my peers way too much and hard work didn't pay any role for the management.
Pros
Brand Name
Cons
Long Working Hours, No Work Life Balance, No Recognition
No motivation, No management
Management issues are the most important problem facing this amazing project. The mangers and team leaders don't really care about what employees are thinking about the company or the project. No motivation, no perspectives and no conditions (benefits or salary).
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
everything else
Productive and fun workplace
In general the best employer I have worked for so far. Very good work atmosphere, multiple social events, flexible hours - work from home option, study costs paid by employer. Opportunity to learn how accounting looks like in large multinational corporation. Very competent management, Busy periods at month ends - sometimes working till late evening.
Pros
Employee Share Purchase Plan, Employer Paid Study, Flexible hours
Cons
Pay rates could be more competitive
Good place to start your career
A good place to start with a nice work environment and no pressure but the salary is not enough. Very supportive management and an ideal location in the ciy center.
Relevant working experience
Typical day work is average to good, enrolment and general management are not excellent as expected, maybe because there are so many new hires that sometimes a full team is very inexperienced. Always depends on the project/team you land, overall worth starting your career in Accenture.
Pros
Networking, switching teams
Cons
Long hours, low salary
Fun workplace
A typical day, free of stress, I learned to be a Great team player, the most enjoyable part of the job is the enviorament, the management need to improve but it's ok!
Arabic Review
Reviewing my email, start to check my quilty report and review then submit what is required, start diving into the content review that was my main task in Arabic.
I learned a lot really every day, management was excellent and friendly.
A hard part of the job was that focus and apply the right decision with no mistake. and i like it a lot with high performance.

A most enjoyable part in this job when i got 100% quilty with a large amount of work.
Excellent choice for the new starters
An excellent company to start work with. Would be a dream job if it was not for the salary. Friendliest people ever to work with.
Good management, excellent workplace culture.
Accenture for contractors is terrible!
Accenture for contractors is terrible, no benefits, no good wage, no career plan, also the managers dont give feedback for your job and the promotions are not fair, terrible and messy management also no perspective of career.
Exciting, fun and challenging workplace
Each day in my current role offers a mixture of tasks - ensuring high quality deliverables from me and my team of business analysts, working with key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, working with the project delivery team to ensure end product meets needs and expectations, working with senior management to agree timelines, plans and priorities on an ongoing basis.
I work with a great team of people from several different vendors based in different locations across several time zones - this offers both challenges and benefits.

I get opportunity to develop more junior team members by allocating resources to tasks, providing feedback, offering guidance and acting as mentor.

My working environment is very enjoyable - busy, exciting, progressive and constantly changing.
Pros
Regular social and group events and activites
Cons
Long working hours during peak delivery periods
Scheduled job
Job is organized in a scheduled way.
Good training at the beginning of the project, refresh sessions if needed.

Friendiness and availability of people

Sometimes lack of organization in the management
Requests of over time even if optional almost every week
Low salary.

Low possibility to grow up.
could be better
I have been working with Accenture in Ireland for 2 years and the project was amazing, one of the biggest Social Media company but management wasn´t great
"I am all that matters" workplace
Salary is good and you learn complete anti-social behavior.
In general, a company where everyone does what they feel like.

No company policies in practice and no communication....

One calls it freedom, another chaos....

Good luck!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Unorganized
Productive workplace
Excellent place to gain in experience, if you are motivated and eager to learn.

The diversity is a plus within the company, thus creating a fast paced environment.

Unfortunately there isa lack of style in the management.

the team work spirit need to be reconsidered
Pros
diversity
Cons
Management style
great to learn but bad salary conditions
Accenture has lots of projects to work with , but management will not really help you to go any further within the company
Pros
different good projects to work in
Cons
management and salary