Accenture

Accenture Management reviews

Great team and management to work with. Management encourages individuals to learn new tools and technologies.Encourages to contribute for the team growth and gives ears to individuals inputs.
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why. Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance. None of this is true. In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted. When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor. I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself. The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no». This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy. Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop. I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking. As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained - more...
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
although there may be some disadvantages to such a fast-paced environment the company encourages its staff to grow and develop within the company. Management encourage their people to be proactive and take on the responsibility to grow and develop professionally
Pros
Upskilling opportunities
Management and staff are very good, easy going. Job security is there and team work environment opportunities to grow are available as well meeting people from different cultures
day at work was nice the job itself is fun to do. Management does not think in solutions for issues with individuals but search for new employees instead. Lot of nice colleagues to work with. Sometimes seeing terrible graphic content that could cause nightmares and/or long term mental health issues which the company only provides minimum support for. Wellness activities during working hours.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks available.
Cons
The company stands because of the great people they employ in certain projects , however some of the Team leaders and project leads are oppressive in the sense that if they are from a different country , they tend to look after people that speak the same language as them , those ppl will be favored and will be on the list of promotion.Regardless how educated you are . Ppl are treated like a number and machines to boost productivity . The company is a mix match of highly qualified, educated and non-educated individuals who are likely to posses negative and unprofessional work behaviors . Accenture Ireland is not great compared to the standard Accenture is viewed in other continents . In some countries Accenture rates top5 best companies to work for but in Ireland it is at the bottom , it is a garbage dump, paying employed salaries below average industry wage. FIX your hR department & employ the right candidates that are well able to speak English fluently . Majority of those working in the department their skills and expertise raise our eyebrows . Pathetic !
Pros
Free bananas, apples, cereals, coffee and pears
Cons
I worked shifts and was not given off weekends for 4 months
On a young environment full of people over qualify, engaged and with a big passion for their job, Accenture management have proved to not care about anyone. Not help their employees to grow, not care about their wellbeing and treat them as simply numbers they can get rid without any ethics. I'm still working there sad and tired of seeing the people leave completely defeated and demotivated.
The team is great. The job itself, however, is not very challenging. The management needs to improve the opportunities to grow and communicate better.
Pros
Free breakfast, nice co-workers
Cons
Communication
A typical day at work: a very busy day with a lot of tasks Learned: work well with minimal supervision Management: not experienced Workplace culture: normal The hardest part of the job: work without appreciation The most enоjoable part of the job: new people
Cons
great working space, great working atmosphere, great management, perfect pay and more. learned how to be a team player and pay attention to the customer. learned how to market on social media
Pros
pizza every friday
Cons
no free lunch
I enjoy the day to day work in the job. I have learned that I can work with various different culture types and manage various different people and personalities. The management are always willing to help with any issues. The hardest part of the job for me is the travelling, it takes me 1hr and 30 mins every morning to get to work and then the same going home. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that I get to work with on a daily basis.
Pros
Snacks and Beverages are provided
Cons
Travelling time and location
It's a multiculral company, here i mean that you willl find people from different background and nationality working there, however if your culture does not make the majority in the department, you will feel discriminated, you will be bullied and isolated from other colleagues. SomeTeam leaders are great though there is a lack of strong leadership when comes to sort conflict in the work place. Leadership is more focused on technicality and productivity than people management and that where there is a weakness.However this is my experience but dont expect much if you are informed or educated to enjoy this job description, most people are not educated or either with high professional experience so anti-social and unprofessional behavior is prominent.
Pros
Salary
Cons
employees
Really great working conditions. Good life-work balance, good management, great benefits, great possibilities of evolution in many different ways, trainings provided.
poor salary, poor management and bullying, I do not advise working for that company, over time unpaid, unhelpful people, I do not advise working for this company AT ALL
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
After months of hard-work based the client side and travelling every week to the client location for nearly 8 months. I experienced that after this hard-work which had made us sacrifice the Work - Life has given no appreciation and recognition. I have felt that at Accenture I was demotivated by my peers way too much and hard work didn't pay any role for the management.
Pros
Brand Name
Cons
Long Working Hours, No Work Life Balance, No Recognition
Management issues are the most important problem facing this amazing project. The mangers and team leaders don't really care about what employees are thinking about the company or the project. No motivation, no perspectives and no conditions (benefits or salary).
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
everything else
In general the best employer I have worked for so far. Very good work atmosphere, multiple social events, flexible hours - work from home option, study costs paid by employer. Opportunity to learn how accounting looks like in large multinational corporation. Very competent management, Busy periods at month ends - sometimes working till late evening.
Pros
Employee Share Purchase Plan, Employer Paid Study, Flexible hours
Cons
Pay rates could be more competitive
A good place to start with a nice work environment and no pressure but the salary is not enough. Very supportive management and an ideal location in the ciy center.
Typical day work is average to good, enrolment and general management are not excellent as expected, maybe because there are so many new hires that sometimes a full team is very inexperienced. Always depends on the project/team you land, overall worth starting your career in Accenture.
Pros
Networking, switching teams
Cons
Long hours, low salary
A typical day, free of stress, I learned to be a Great team player, the most enjoyable part of the job is the enviorament, the management need to improve but it's ok!
Reviewing my email, start to check my quilty report and review then submit what is required, start diving into the content review that was my main task in Arabic. I learned a lot really every day, management was excellent and friendly. A hard part of the job was that focus and apply the right decision with no mistake. and i like it a lot with high performance. A most enjoyable part in this job when i got 100% quilty with a large amount of work.