Accenture

Accenture Pay & benefits reviews

Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
Bon environnement multicultural et agréable. Bonne expérience en tant que responsabilités qui sont très variées. Mais salaires trop bas et opportunités de p progression très limitées hélas.
Pros
The people
Cons
Salaries too low
management need to improve, employers are not happy to work there, circulation is too high, salary is very low, working in operations side is not recommended
Loathed the job, Content Review Associate job is very taxing to anyone with delicate mental health and also in large pert boring as sin. Despite the management trying (key word here: TRYING) to make the job fun, it was easily the worst job I've ever worked. No amount of free food and snacks makes a terrible job any less terrible. Loved the people. Made great friends here that I still have to this day!
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
Accenture is a great place to work with good benefits and lots of opportunities to learn and move projects. It is a very large company with lots of different services.
A big scam for me, as I thought I was working for Accenture but at last minute they told me I have to sign the contract with Hays! No benefits, no possibility to be promoted, we have only free meal and snacks because the client is great with contingent worker!!! but just run away from this cheaters! The salary is different if you are Spanish you get less than 24k, French 27k... Don't trust Accenture/Hays.
Having started on the graduate program in Accenture, the initial training is good. However the company sells itself as a place where you can move around in terms of projects and clients and that you can have an input on your own career I did not find this to be the case. Whichever Client/business area you're aligned with at the beginning seems to make sure that it's set in stone as time passes, making it increasingly hard to change career path.
Pros
Decent Salary & Progression
Cons
Long hours, inflexible work, Poor Culture light-years behind any of the big tech companies
Accenture seem to embody the brute force and ignorance maxim, in that the sheer size of the company eventually achieves a result by dint of brute force. In practice, this means that short-sighted decisions and a total absence of professionalism are the norm. Great culture and people, but not the career springboard it claims to be. Salary is low by market standards, certain projects require shift work, teams change often which makes it extremely difficult to form social groups and socialise.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Hours, salary, management
the office is nice, good location Food is discounted and the work parties are good. Depends on the team you join some team are very supportive or are not so can be hit and miss
Where I was in Operations there were very few roles that existed above associate level. Unfortunately you need to be higher than associate to get matched pension contribution or decent healthcare plans. They will also employ you through a third party which leaves you without any benefits/security. You'll need to compete hard and be lucky to get one of the few permanent positions. Not too bad overall though, managers and colleagues were great, really nice and good to work with.
Pros
Able to become permanent, nice colleagues.
Cons
Advancement criteria change at will, very few roles to progress to and no career structure
I worked for Accenture on behalf of a client as content moderation. It was the start of new project and badly run from the start. Training was bad, communication with managers and the tools were not adequate to do your work. My team leads and others jumped ship including the main person running the operation. High turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time
Cons
Night shifts for a month, hardly any weekends off. Terrible infrastructure to do your job properly. Bad management.
I was assigned as an I.T. support in a specific project, that troubleshoot Production Issues. I enjoyed working with Accenture because of the people who have been a friend to me. Who helped me up when I needed to. Benefits and Salary is also a plus point.
Pros
Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours (9hrs min. working hours)
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work. 2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me). 3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only. 4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price. To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
Enjoyable work enviornment, Structured salary and progression scales from entry level up. Good quality training. Worked hard but can be very rewarding
I worked as Digital Rights Operations Agent\IP Analyst\ Intellectual Property Operation for 2 years, I was not employed by Accenture as the job said, but I was from Hays, for 12 months as contractor. , Hays requires to work on shift and no food is provided during the weekend - Hays pays weekly and if you forget to submit your timecard they pay after two weeks - no further training provided unless they put you again on implementation plan for review your duties. The hours are very long - management checks how many times you go to the bathroom and to take coffee. I have not been learned anything within one year, I felt unuseful behind the computer. You are hired for working on one language (your own native language) but then you have to work on all the languages, such as EMEA countries, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and other non European Languages. After 12th months Hays renews your contract for other six months and go on, there is no option to be an employee's Accenture. Management is not qualified and the hardest part is having high performance (most of the time difficult to achieve it) and quality, for this last one they do not provide intensive training. I highly recommend to stay away from here. You don't learn anything useful. It might be good for getting an experience in the office for self starter, but NO for people who has already experience in the office abroad or here.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and snakes.
Cons
No benefits - long hours - low pay
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why. Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance. None of this is true. In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted. When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor. I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself. The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no». This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy. Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop. I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking. As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained - more...
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
Depending on the client you work with the promotions can be inexistent. Conditions are better than other cheap outsourcing companies given the size of Accenture but it depends on your level.
Pros
Health insurance, pension scheme, if you are like with your client maybe a nice office
Cons
No promotions, no raise salary
day at work was nice the job itself is fun to do. Management does not think in solutions for issues with individuals but search for new employees instead. Lot of nice colleagues to work with. Sometimes seeing terrible graphic content that could cause nightmares and/or long term mental health issues which the company only provides minimum support for. Wellness activities during working hours.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks available.
Cons
The company stands because of the great people they employ in certain projects , however some of the Team leaders and project leads are oppressive in the sense that if they are from a different country , they tend to look after people that speak the same language as them , those ppl will be favored and will be on the list of promotion.Regardless how educated you are . Ppl are treated like a number and machines to boost productivity . The company is a mix match of highly qualified, educated and non-educated individuals who are likely to posses negative and unprofessional work behaviors . Accenture Ireland is not great compared to the standard Accenture is viewed in other continents . In some countries Accenture rates top5 best companies to work for but in Ireland it is at the bottom , it is a garbage dump, paying employed salaries below average industry wage. FIX your hR department & employ the right candidates that are well able to speak English fluently . Majority of those working in the department their skills and expertise raise our eyebrows . Pathetic !
Pros
Free bananas, apples, cereals, coffee and pears
Cons
I worked shifts and was not given off weekends for 4 months