Accenture

Accenture Pay & benefits reviews

Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
This company has very good internal policy regarding Work/Life Balance, respect to colleagues, etc. It also gives a valuable experience working for largest Worldwide Companies, such as Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not compatible salary
Really supportive people working ont his company. low salary compare with similar rols in other companies, no extra benefits, you will learn many things like excel, sap program, full training provided
The colleagues are nice but totally bad experience, they don't take pay your breaks, so overall you are there 9 hours. They don't make you a contract, you need to wait 1 year (generally with hays) then they take you to accenture and you need to wait additional 6 months. During this 1 and half year you don't have any sick call right (if you make you will not paid), no insurance, no pension ....
Pros
Snacks in Kitchen
Cons
non paid hours. no contract, no health insurance, no pension, no paid sick call
It's a multiculral company, here i mean that you willl find people from different background and nationality working there, however if your culture does not make the majority in the department, you will feel discriminated, you will be bullied and isolated from other colleagues. SomeTeam leaders are great though there is a lack of strong leadership when comes to sort conflict in the work place. Leadership is more focused on technicality and productivity than people management and that where there is a weakness.However this is my experience but dont expect much if you are informed or educated to enjoy this job description, most people are not educated or either with high professional experience so anti-social and unprofessional behavior is prominent.
Pros
Salary
Cons
employees
If you're not careful, you can be placed into roles that do not fit with you're career aspirations. Some people are amazing but the company can be slow sometimes to get you to transfer to the role you want.
Pros
Salary and Perks
Cons
Long Hours and often don't feel satisfied by the work.
I like the work environment at Accenture, and I am still working there until I find a better opportunity, it is a nice multinational environment, where you can make friends more than just workmates.
Pros
Free food and snacks
Cons
Reasonable work hours
Really great working conditions. Good life-work balance, good management, great benefits, great possibilities of evolution in many different ways, trainings provided.
poor salary, poor management and bullying, I do not advise working for that company, over time unpaid, unhelpful people, I do not advise working for this company AT ALL
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Harsh working environments with unrealistic shift times that don't always suit public transport. Wages are Ok and good for an outsourcing company but most benefits aren't available until you're with the company at least 12 months.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Long Hours, Lack Of Work Life Balance
Management issues are the most important problem facing this amazing project. The mangers and team leaders don't really care about what employees are thinking about the company or the project. No motivation, no perspectives and no conditions (benefits or salary).
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
everything else
In general the best employer I have worked for so far. Very good work atmosphere, multiple social events, flexible hours - work from home option, study costs paid by employer. Opportunity to learn how accounting looks like in large multinational corporation. Very competent management, Busy periods at month ends - sometimes working till late evening.
Pros
Employee Share Purchase Plan, Employer Paid Study, Flexible hours
Cons
Pay rates could be more competitive
A good place to start with a nice work environment and no pressure but the salary is not enough. Very supportive management and an ideal location in the ciy center.
Good learning experience. regular working hours with flexible options learned excel and managing multitasks. a culture was amazing with loads of perks like free lunch and snacks
Good for permanent staff, not so pleasant for contractor. Nearly all permanent staff have nothing but praises for this company. I can understand why, because they offer the permanent staff a lot more than they offer their contractors. All in all not bad for a contractor, if it is temporary work you are seeking.
As a contractor, Accenture is just bad. I will not recommend You basically work at Google for a 6 month project, contracted by Accenture but employed by another company. In this other "Google" building somewhere else in the city, the Google culture is non-existent. No perks, no bonuses, no laptop, no flexible hours, obligation to work at least 1 weekend or 1 late shift (5pm to 2am) per month. How would you like your employees to be motivated? Base salary is very low, and while Google wants quality, Accenture wants quantity. This job is actually similar to working in a call center. Career advancement at this place are based only on acquaintances and not on skills. Many people have basic scores, and are trainers or Senior Content Review, why?
Pros
Wellness team, free snacks
Cons
low salary, no career advancement, no consideration, call center atmosphere, do not expect a raise, upper positions reserved to staff friends
Depending what client /building you're working for the people i work with make my day, hardest part is long hours, enjoyable part is the environment is nice and confortable
Pros
Depending what client you're working for you are provided with free food
Cons
Long Hours, not a good pay
Typical day work is average to good, enrolment and general management are not excellent as expected, maybe because there are so many new hires that sometimes a full team is very inexperienced. Always depends on the project/team you land, overall worth starting your career in Accenture.
Pros
Networking, switching teams
Cons
Long hours, low salary
Well, Was a good experience but I think one year is enough. I made many friends and was a good experience for my first work in Ireland. Don't expect too much of this company.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
If you are looking for something new and you want to start your new career this would be best place. Accenture offers a lot of opportunities and it is always happy to help you on your growth.
Pros
Amazing people.
Cons
Low salary
Accenture the Dock is a highly innovative work environment. My company has been acquired by Accenture more than 1 year ago and I'm really happy about the way the transition from a start up to a big company has been handled. I'm able to enjoy my daily job in the same way I was used before but with a wide range of opportunities offered by this big company.
Pros
Workplace
Cons
Low benefits