Accenture

Accenture Pay & benefits reviews

Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
i was hired directly from accenture for the google adwords project to be honest they sponsored me with the visa process and i appreciate that. but and this is a big but once i got there i felt alone and by that i mean that i had to chase the HR department on the whole transition that i did there is no one to guide u ,or communicate with u and u have to send emails to sort thing out if at all . it was very hard cuz the HR was seating in a different location and not in my building . had issues and still do getting my salary from the payroll department as well. didn't get any relocation package or help with accommodation witch made my experience a bad one.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
not flexible bad communication with relevant departments
An excellent company to start work with. Would be a dream job if it was not for the salary. Friendliest people ever to work with. Good management, excellent workplace culture.
Accenture for contractors is terrible, no benefits, no good wage, no career plan, also the managers dont give feedback for your job and the promotions are not fair, terrible and messy management also no perspective of career.
Basics of the job is to review content on the internet to adhere the client's policies and work with the various tools to complete the work. The office is very international by professionals on site from a diversity of nationalities.
Pros
top-quality facilities
Cons
Contract work, no benefits for the first year
Each day in my current role offers a mixture of tasks - ensuring high quality deliverables from me and my team of business analysts, working with key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, working with the project delivery team to ensure end product meets needs and expectations, working with senior management to agree timelines, plans and priorities on an ongoing basis. I work with a great team of people from several different vendors based in different locations across several time zones - this offers both challenges and benefits. I get opportunity to develop more junior team members by allocating resources to tasks, providing feedback, offering guidance and acting as mentor. My working environment is very enjoyable - busy, exciting, progressive and constantly changing.
Pros
Regular social and group events and activites
Cons
Long working hours during peak delivery periods
Job is organized in a scheduled way. Good training at the beginning of the project, refresh sessions if needed. Friendiness and availability of people Sometimes lack of organization in the management Requests of over time even if optional almost every week Low salary. Low possibility to grow up.
Salary is good and you learn complete anti-social behavior. In general, a company where everyone does what they feel like. No company policies in practice and no communication.... One calls it freedom, another chaos.... Good luck!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Unorganized
Accenture has lots of projects to work with , but management will not really help you to go any further within the company
Pros
different good projects to work in
Cons
management and salary
Accenture employs at the beginning for this kind of job over a recruiting company. Meaning no benefits and kind of low pay. Working for Google Adwords can be challenging and you should be stress resistant. Management is really nice, but all in all, it is not a job to stay long in, since you have no benefits like health insurance or bike to work scheme and such.
Pros
snacks, nice team, easy to reach from town
Cons
low pay, no benefits, no health insurance, complicated to get a permanent contract
I really like working with an international team. My English just increase in few months! All the teamates are united and they immediately help you if you need something. In other hand, the management change the location without consult us and force us to do shifts without compensation.... They don't care about their employees at all!
Pros
Free snacks all the days
Cons
shif from 7am to 11pm
This is the place where you learn, learn, learn. I never believed it but with Accenture on your CV you have great career perspective. You have to work hard. No gives you anything because they like you. You need to make the time at Accenture count for you. You need to be "constantly" proactive at work and building your career. Operations is very busy and you are not recognised a good employee if you are not doing overtime. Receiving respective compensation for the overtime is rare. I can't talk about all management but the ones that I work with are very easily stressed out and become disorganised. I've met also other great and very inspiring leaders. Would I recommend to work there? Yes. Loads of opportunities to grow and develop if you don't mind that the benefits are not as great as other IT companies.
Pros
Great place to learn
Cons
Very Long Hours for not so great benefits
My biggest mistake was to join this place from the beginning, but luckily I only stayed few months. After getting hired, I discovered that I work for another company called Hays, have nothing against it, but there were no transparency for telling this at first. Misusing people for a salary less than Supermarket associate, to perform a very high stressful skilled job for big companies, is not a good thing to do. Don't ever approach this place.
Pros
Cons
All are Cons
Fast and multicultural environment, Accenture excels on delivery performance and excellent level of services for key clients worldwide;
Pros
Number one in BPO services
Cons
Level of salary given to employees
I have been working with Accenture for more than one year. At the beginning I was contractor and then I became permanent. My salary was not increased after the change. I have met really nice people and gained good experience. The managers are not easily to approach and it's always difficult to arrange a meeting with them, because most of the time they are busy. Overall it is a good company because of the good atmosphere you find, but the development opportunities are quite rare. There is no scheduled development plan and even if you work hard, you won't be noticed.
Pros
good atmosphere and good coworkers
Cons
salary and not development opportunities
I had a great time whilst I was there, Staff are very proactive and enjoy their work, Facilities are first class. Iworked from home and went to the office about twice a month. I had a great boss and the people there were great to work with. The job was based on strict deadlines that had to be adhered to.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
Great company with supportive management at any time. It is not all about numbers but how you personally grow and develop. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Not a great salary
Mijn ervaring bij Accenture is vooral postief. Het is een bedrijf dat men stimuleert om binne de organisatie door te groeien. De collegas zijn vriendelijk en er heerst een internationale sfeer in het bedrijf. Accenture is naar mijn mening een ideale werkplek.
Pros
Vrije lunchtijden, Genoeg mogelijkheden om te groeien
It has been a joy because of ppl not the management. You got a lot of work for small pay and no extra benefits. Good place to make friends, but for everything else.
Accenture bietet ein angenehmes Arbeitsklima mit netten Kollegen. Die Vergütung ist durchschnittlich.
Pros
kostenlose Snacks
Cons
keine Zusatzleistungen, geringe Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten
A day is very easy, if you know how to do your job you earn much space to educate yourself and small breaks. Co Workers are nice and try to involve you to the team if you a compatible.
Pros
Free Snacks, Health Insurance, Discount Card, tax saver sheme etc.
Cons
do get introduced to company is very difficult, onboarding very long