Accenture

Accenture Pay & benefits reviews

Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
Accenture were a great company to work for with excellent benefits and career promotion. I worked there for 3 years however due to my my love for travelling I left and decided to move to Toronto to experience a different city and culture.
I have learned a lot, have worked with great people, good benefits (financial help with your studies, health insurance, life insurance, maternity leave up to 9 months with pay.....), also a lot of fun team nights out, free breakfast...
Very busy environment, you become multitask, high pressure with the date line,. Important portfolio of customers, develop skill in foreign languages.
Pros
free health insurance, cantine
Cons
extra hours are not paid
Overall a good company to work for, work-life balance is maintained. Management can be irritating sometimes but the work atmosphere compensates for that. Generous benefits package.
Pros
Work-life balance, company events
Cons
Modest salary rises, small bonuses
Great company to work for... but the salaries are always below market place.they treat their employees really well.
Pros
lots of free lunches and parties and events.
Cons
sometimes long hours on projects. low salaries.