Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Ireland229 reviews
Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
That's a great experience working with accenture all these long days. I have learned the professional way of doing the things and adhere to the rules and regulations of the organization.
Unfortunately I didn't have a great experience in Accenture. I was surprise with the number of mistakes on payroll there are, and disappointed with the management leadership.
Overall experience is very good. Managers are supportive and provide good feedback.
Before contracting with Accenture, it is good practice to discuss and finalize the role & responsibility expected as part of deliverable for providing better service to client and Accenture.
Nice place to work in a tecnology company and modern oficce with to many facilities around the billding and excelent coworker and good vibes in the office.
Pros
Free foot
Cons
low salary
Too bureaucratic
Not many chances to change profile

Difficult to change industry

Lack of 2 way communication

Good clientele

Focus on technological improvements for clients

Great work place
But after a while you realize that it's badly managed. It's hard to progress, if U overachieving KPI they won't tell you anything nice, just see your weaker spots
Call centre place. High target with low salary and no help from training or supervisor. Competitive. Poor high management. No career progress. No benefit. Poor office condition in a business park outside of the city
A lot to process. A lot of rules to follow. Sensitive content. Allows you to progress if you fit the profile. Work load is never ending. Visceral behaviour no matter the consequences.
Accenture advisory services offers great opportunities and challenges for staff to interact with clients and strategic projects.

The BPO (outsourcing) is less challenges and more routine, very strict organisation, and silos. Salary in BPO is not as competitive as cost focus is primarily object of management.
Just make sure you go with ACCENTURE contract not with HAYS. Shift works is always in the weekend so bear that in mind.

Short break for lunch and hard to ask for going for holiday or sick leave.

Working hard but no career progression and still with other agency not directly with them

High Demanding and a lot of pressure at work with quality control and productivity.
gutes Team multikulti, Training ist gewaherleistet
Great place to work with people having different background.
The company cares employees in terms of benefits, events, training opportunities. There are always internal opportunities available.
My workplace is nice and the people I work with are great. But there are definitely a few things that don't work very well. For example their organizational skills. My first day was a total disaster. I went to the office as told with around 100 other people starting that day. When they checked the names I wasn't on their list, so I had to wait with other people that had the same issue. The whole time no one really told us what was going on, I felt totally clueless. In addition to that, the guy that was supposed to take me to my team forgot about me and I waited for almost 3 hours. That is just one example of many, where you can see the lack of organization and transparency in this company.
its a good company to work for, in terms of salary, health benefits and life insurance, there are many employees from different background therefore company is rich of different culture.
Pros
free snakcs
Cons
normal hours
Work life was good as you have supportive team members. But it difficult to approach the senior levels as their decisions are final and one cannot dare enough to question their decisions.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Multicultural and very fast paced environment. However, the income is low and depends on the language for which you were hired. The projects are interesting and the opportunities available within the company.
Project-based run by Google paid and managed by Accenture.
Demanding, and unstable, as things changed pretty much every week...the way we worked, the reports we were creating, the software we were using. No professional growth scheme.
a lot of time to select employees and get hired : to do your screening, to write to your references... but after all this work before your are hired
they are no longer interested in you at all; despite the huge size of this company and the positions all over the world there is no real opportunity to evolve and move forward.(or much too slowly.. after 10 years maybe :) So huge waste of staff ressources at the end because after one or 2 years you leave...

HR are just bad.
Pros
Depends on the client ..Free lunches, free showers and towels, very nice atmosphere between the employees (Facebook)
Cons
Pay attention on your contract, some people do not have a contract of employment and are paid weekly.
If you are entry level:

-You’re a number!

-You don’t have support from HR!

-Your managers are poor trained and don’t care nor know how to deal with people.

-Company culture? Only for quizzes.

The company can be great! But not for you!
In general, it is a good ace to work.
From my point bosses, staff, all people over there are very nice and helpful.

The only weak point is: it is not a organized company.