Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Ireland229 reviews
Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
Very unprofessional management! Contract: you'll be paid weekly - there is no chance to get an Accenture contract. You'll be hired by hays! No health insurance either! Better think twice if you really want this!
Overall good employer but it can depend on what area of the business you are in. Operations is the most hectic, largest and hardest to manage.
Also the salaries are lower.
Pros
Lateral moves are common if you are bored and looking for a change.
Cons
Promotions, performance, policy bypassed for the right candidate
Management is poor, messy and in a new project, attempting to micromanage the day to day running of the project without the management being on the same page about even the general running of the project.
Difficult shift work, never have weekends off. Night shift.

Schedules not sent out in advance, never knowing what your days off are for the following month. Difficult to request time off / make plans.
Good benefits but management is very bad. They need more training and orientation about how to treat analysts. More manuals about how to manage each month deals and how to train each new employee.
I had very good career development and grate opportunities.
I have learnt very detailed information about Google's products.

I did achieve so many things.
Great company to work for and skilled PMs
Work ethic very good

Talent of colleagues is very good

I have learned a lot about consulting

The job is fast paced and I enjoy working here.
Great place to start career because they offer training and boot camps in different skills and capabilities though the salary depends on your designated workplace.
Bon environnement multicultural et agréable.
Bonne expérience en tant que responsabilités qui sont très variées.

Mais salaires trop bas et opportunités de p progression très limitées hélas.
Pros
The people
Cons
Salaries too low
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
 A data enthusiast with 8.5 years of professional experience in data analysis in agile environment. Currently working as a Technical Lead at Accenture, Dublin.
Many trainings and opportunities. Work from home is very handy. Possibility to participate on the share pool
Great people to work with

Accessible place
mi sono trovata benissimo ad accenture sia per l ambiente ma anche per il lavoro che svolgevo perche amo il settore di IT
good employer, great place to work with lots of career opportunities. global network. flexibility. culture of diversity. very dynamic, inclusive and people oriented.
Accenture was a great place to work - good people, lots of training and plenty of opportunity to grow and learn. Great team of people to work with and the offices are good.
Good opportunity to set skills and get ready for more senior jobs.
Multicultural environment and good social events.

Not so great for career progressions
I was outsourced to a project which involved a lot of travelling. Every day was different and interesting. A very professional company with a very hardworking culture
management need to improve, employers are not happy to work there, circulation is too high, salary is very low, working in operations side is not recommended
I have improved my excel skills and time management to deliver my tasks,
and I have learned the appropriate approach to deal with customers in my daily routine in Accenture.
Loathed the job, Content Review Associate job is very taxing to anyone with delicate mental health and also in large pert boring as sin.

Despite the management trying (key word here: TRYING) to make the job fun, it was easily the worst job I've ever worked. No amount of free food and snacks makes a terrible job any less terrible.

Loved the people. Made great friends here that I still have to this day!
Lets start a the beginning.

After interview they make you think this job is quite good and are really convincing. I actually thought I got lucky, oh boy I was wrong.

I arrived to Dublin and quickly found out that the whole recruitment process was based on lies.

1. No health insurance

2. Pay below living wage

3. Discrimination and favoritism (somehow most leads and managers are from same country and they just rotate, when others try for promotion they make an excuse "dont have replacement for you")

4. Misinformation about place of work and the type of work

5. Breaking their own policies but refuse any communication, HR takes no responsibility

6. The fact there is more people employed checking up on you and every sentence you write at work than employees support customers

7. Lies, lies and more lies
Hard work is not always appreciated. Some team leaders do not have any management or leadership skills. Salary is way lower than market level and they don't take complaints into consideration.
Pros
free lunch - provided by the client
Cons
long hours, low salary, favoritism