Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Ireland229 reviews
Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.
Pros
flexibility, wellness
Cons
The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
Productive and fun workplace, Good environment, very good knowledge, friendly people, cooperative staff.
Also I should say that I have learned alot from tmy valued TL.
Great place for development and progress in your career. But not a great place to work for long term. Work pressure is high and management is very demanding.
Inspirational workplace where you will like to spend extra time at work, as the atmosphere invites so. The relations with the colleagues and managers is generally good as the context is easy-going and relaxing while productive.
Excellent, good management,prosperity,collaboration,development,career,future,opportunities,establishment,motivation,realisation of skills,joining the opportunities.
Accenture is a great place to work with good benefits and lots of opportunities to learn and move projects. It is a very large company with lots of different services.
We do our personal and team's target in a relax but productive environment, management always available and willing to help. Fun place to work and share.
A big scam for me, as I thought I was working for Accenture but at last minute they told me I have to sign the contract with Hays! No benefits, no possibility to be promoted, we have only free meal and snacks because the client is great with contingent worker!!! but just run away from this cheaters! The salary is different if you are Spanish you get less than 24k, French 27k... Don't trust Accenture/Hays.
Greeting and being surrounded by colleagues who are friendly and fun.
The management is friendly and the work environment always fun. A workplace many companies should strive for.
Pros
friday pizza
Cons
na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Progression can be slow depending on what project you're on. Management can be slow to tell employees information they need to know. Wellness Support available to employees which is a huge bonus
Cons
Slow progression
you are lucky if the manager likes you, you will be the only one.
very high attrition and lack of recognition.

management is disrespectful towards employee

very bad HR management

no follow up

only promises

no delivery
The project is so interesting. You are going to work with one of most famous tech company in the world but if you are contractor by hays for Accenture is horrible.
Sometimes a lot problems if you have to order holidays. You only get schedule for a few months.
A Truly Human place for work, where one can easily build a sense of belonging. Great people and environments where learning is key. One of the most innovative company.
Having started on the graduate program in Accenture, the initial training is good. However the company sells itself as a place where you can move around in terms of projects and clients and that you can have an input on your own career I did not find this to be the case.

Whichever Client/business area you're aligned with at the beginning seems to make sure that it's set in stone as time passes, making it increasingly hard to change career path.
Pros
Decent Salary & Progression
Cons
Long hours, inflexible work, Poor Culture light-years behind any of the big tech companies
Prior to working in Accenture, my experience was mainly in Customer Service for the retail industry. Accenture provided me with an opportunity I am eternally grateful for through its internal opportunities, fantastic support structure, and inclusive staff.
Great work live balance, Our team members are great they are keeping together, in view smalles and bigger groups, but this is a behaviour that is expected because people tend to group up connect with people that are similar.
Accenture seem to embody the brute force and ignorance maxim, in that the sheer size of the company eventually achieves a result by dint of brute force. In practice, this means that short-sighted decisions and a total absence of professionalism are the norm.

Great culture and people, but not the career springboard it claims to be. Salary is low by market standards, certain projects require shift work, teams change often which makes it extremely difficult to form social groups and socialise.
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Hours, salary, management
Great Place to work, been here for 15 years. Initially in India an dhave moved to Ireland.Its been a wonderful experience with different roles as QA Engineer to Lead. Have also had PM and RM experrience
An intern program that included many events with fellow interns, both social and educational.

A dedicated intern team is always available to answer all questions you have.
My experience at Accenture was with a contract lasting 11 months as Content Reviewer at Trust and Safety Team. Working environment was fantastic with teammates from 16 different nationalities, mostly in their late 20s. The tasks of the job were repetitive and not interesting any longer after the 3rd week. Good training and quality check provided consistently to hit the target. Outstanding managers but often overwhelmed.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, relaxing room, wellness and social club, nice locatin
Cons
Night shifts, low, salaries, poor professional progression
Accenture is very good company to work for, I am currently working here and i love it. It is a multicultural company that people works from all over the world.