Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Ireland230 reviews
A typical day at work would be very relaxed and productive. Colleagues where very nice and friendly. The management was also very friendly and caring.
Accenture is very good company to work for, I am currently working here and i love it. It is a multicultural company that people works from all over the world.
the office is nice, good location
Food is discounted and the work parties are good.

Depends on the team you join some team are very supportive or are not so can be hit and miss
Where I was in Operations there were very few roles that existed above associate level. Unfortunately you need to be higher than associate to get matched pension contribution or decent healthcare plans.

They will also employ you through a third party which leaves you without any benefits/security. You'll need to compete hard and be lucky to get one of the few permanent positions.

Not too bad overall though, managers and colleagues were great, really nice and good to work with.
Pros
Able to become permanent, nice colleagues.
Cons
Advancement criteria change at will, very few roles to progress to and no career structure
I worked for Accenture on behalf of a client as content moderation. It was the start of new project and badly run from the start. Training was bad, communication with managers and the tools were not adequate to do your work. My team leads and others jumped ship including the main person running the operation. High turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time
Cons
Night shifts for a month, hardly any weekends off. Terrible infrastructure to do your job properly. Bad management.
I was assigned as an I.T. support in a specific project, that troubleshoot Production Issues.

I enjoyed working with Accenture because of the people who have been a friend to me. Who helped me up when I needed to. Benefits and Salary is also a plus point.
Pros
Transpo Allowance
Cons
Long Hours (9hrs min. working hours)
1.) They provide good salary for people who transferred from another company but if you think about it you are working for 10 hours, 1 hour more than the standard working hours in the Philippines and not to mention the weekend work.

2.) Established culture that overtime is always needed and you rarely get paid for it (Once for me).

3.) In my Project, Management is biased towards their star employees hence promotions and work near home program are granted to this people only.

4.) Good HMO for employees but for dependents they only pay half of the price.

To be honest the only good thing about Accenture is that they will really train you to setup your career. This is a really good company for new hires or to those who wants to hone their skills before transferring to other companies for better pay and work benefits.
Pros
Free Trainings and Certifications, Good HMO
Cons
Long Working Hours (10 Hours), No WFH, Biased Management
I left my previous job thinking that new opportunity at Accenture but unfortunately this big company does not have professional management also does not treat well employees.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Enjoyable work enviornment, Structured salary and progression scales from entry level up.
Good quality training.

Worked hard but can be very rewarding
Enjoyed the project I was working on a lot. I did not enjoy Accenture on all aspects. Horrible Human Resources Team just stalls you until the problem is no longer relevant or the time it's absolutely in their best interest to resolve it.
I worked as Digital Rights Operations Agent\IP Analyst\ Intellectual Property Operation for 2 years, I was not employed by Accenture as the job said, but I was from Hays, for 12 months as contractor. , Hays requires to work on shift and no food is provided during the weekend - Hays pays weekly and if you forget to submit your timecard they pay after two weeks - no further training provided unless they put you again on implementation plan for review your duties. The hours are very long - management checks how many times you go to the bathroom and to take coffee. I have not been learned anything within one year, I felt unuseful behind the computer. You are hired for working on one language (your own native language) but then you have to work on all the languages, such as EMEA countries, Arabic, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German and other non European Languages. After 12th months Hays renews your contract for other six months and go on, there is no option to be an employee's Accenture. Management is not qualified and the hardest part is having high performance (most of the time difficult to achieve it) and quality, for this last one they do not provide intensive training. I highly recommend to stay away from here. You don't learn anything useful. It might be good for getting an experience in the office for self starter, but NO for people who has already experience in the office abroad or here.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and snakes.
Cons
No benefits - long hours - low pay
A typical day at work involves helping others and getting the best out of the installed technology. I've learned how Accenture operates and it's not for me. Management is siloed away in thinking and working with lower 'CL' staff. (CL is career level). They love this leveling at Accenture and those who have been successful in gaining a promotion, forget pretty quickly what it was like when they were at that level. No particular workplace culture to speak of, apart from everything being urgent and a priority. Feedback is delivered only when something has gone wrong and there is no sense of positive reinforcement or appreciation of a job/task well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new technologies.
Pros
Good nights out, free food/drink.
Cons
Career progression non-existent, office politics play a huge part in day to day, everybody wants to know your business
Accenture is a great consulting organisation and has well defined processes, guidelines to deliver the outcomes. To succeed in Accenture, it is advised to grow large people network.
Pros
Tons of training sessions
Cons
Accenture is a large company, was a pleasure work with this company.
I have only good things to say about that company, was my first company in Dublin and it was amazing experience.

I would like to stay longer, but I had to leave, here I am , looking a new role.
I have worked for the company for approximately 1,6 years, in two capacities.
In my second experience, I found management to be quite inefficient and ineffective, the processes- confusing and unnecessarily heavy, however, the team members were pleasant and helpful.
Pros
Within walking distance for me from home plus a few good internal training programs.
Cons
Management was unprofessional and inefficient; Workload not evenly distributed within team members.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for an year an half

Pros

- A large technology company with multiple projects and offices worldwide

- Good training, updating and clarifications

- Strong team playing

- Interesting international environment

- Flexibility in terms of roster and holidays (good work and life balance)

Cons

- The job advertisements do not mention the salaries offered

- The salaries might be higher

- Career progress looks to be purposeless as the difference in salaries between junior and senior positions is not huge

Advice to Management

I believe it might make sense thinking about raising salaries, may be introducing a bonus scheme.
Accenture has a good reputation. I will never understand why.

Accenture always talk about what a progressive, inclusive and fun place they are to work, with a great work-life balance.

None of this is true.

In my experience they are deceitful, and bullying by the management is accepted.

When I was recruited for this company, I was only in contact with one of Accenture’s own recruiters. Only, when the time came to sign the contract, they put me in contact with Hays, a recruitment agency. Suddenly I wasn’t to be an employee at Accenture at all, I was only a contractor.

I want to make it clear I have nothing against Hays, and they were nothing but respectful and kind to me all the time I worked there. But that Accenture has to deceive people to make them accept a possision with them, speaks for itself.

The training I received was okay, but the moment it is finished you are expected to know everything, and when I needed to ask for help, I would either be ignored or flatly told «no».

This was off putting at first, and in the beginning I thought my team leader and manager were simply busy.

Only to discover they were outright ignoring me and keeping me out of the loop.

I was not informed about important changes, meetings or things I allegedly did «wrong». Instead of simply talking to me, they ignored me and told Hays my performance was lacking.

As someone who suffers from a chronic condition that kept me at home more days than what is normal, I expected this to be met with understanding. Instead Hays called me up, informing me that Accenture had complained
 - more...
Pros
You learn marketable skills
Cons
Terrible pay, incompetent management, workplace bullying, no work-life balance
although there may be some disadvantages to such a fast-paced environment the company encourages its staff to grow and develop within the company. Management encourage their people to be proactive and take on the responsibility to grow and develop professionally
Pros
Upskilling opportunities
Management and staff are very good, easy going.
Job security is there and team work environment

opportunities to grow are available as well

meeting people from different cultures
Depending on the client you work with the promotions can be inexistent. Conditions are better than other cheap outsourcing companies given the size of Accenture but it depends on your level.
Pros
Health insurance, pension scheme, if you are like with your client maybe a nice office
Cons
No promotions, no raise salary
day at work was nice the job itself is fun to do.
Management does not think in solutions for issues with individuals but search for new employees instead. Lot of nice colleagues to work with. Sometimes seeing terrible graphic content that could cause nightmares and/or long term mental health issues which the company only provides minimum support for. Wellness activities during working hours.
Pros
Free drinks and snacks available.