Activ8 Energies
View all Activ8 Energies reviews

Activ8 Energies

Activ8 Energies Employee Review

Not even a livibg

Paid pittance for a stressful and monotonous job. Really high turnover which speaks for itself. Do not trust the upper management. Only small benefit is not working weekends.

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

The hours

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Toxic environment and poor management

If you want to be paid a pittance for a job where the atmosphere is horrendously toxic then this is the place for you. Management don't want to listen to their unhappy staff. If you bring up any issue you have you'll be called negative or disrespectful. Sit there and agree with management is what they want you to do, don't have your own mind or opinion. Look at the rate they hire staff, especially 'appointment coordinators'. No one can take it for too long and it has nothing got to do with the job of appointment coordinator/telesales itself, in my experience I quite enjoyed the job itself, it's just down to poor management but the issue will never be them. They could do with putting in a revolving door at the rate they lose staff. Let's hope that new HQ has one!
Same roleSame location

Horrible place to work

If you’re thinking about applying for a job here then don’t. Horrible place to work I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. High turn over of staff which speaks for itself really. Try and make out the job itself isn’t for everyone but that isn’t the case. It’s the terrible management really. Do not trust them!! They ask you for feedback on the regular but don’t want to actually hear about it or your problems in the workplace. They aren’t open to any new ideas or suggestions. They make it out to be this nice fun place to work but it is furthest thing from the truth. Only good thing about it is having the weekends off. The bonuses aren’t worth it either.

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

Pretty much everything else
Same location

A bright future for Activ8 + sales are through the roof!🌞

My time so far in Activ8 has been very positive - there is a good work life balance and plenty of staff recognition days/lunches etc. and bonuses. The work load reflects the constant growth in the industry and expansion of the company which is great to see. Any ideas brought forward to management are welcomed and seen through which I respect. Overall the line of work is far from stagnant and change is constant in a positive way. It is fast paced but this is to be expected considering the field. Management provide the resources required and encourage employees to upskill/do courses. There is an open door policy and unlike a lot of other companies there is very much a family atmosphere. Any issues are dealt with quickly and met with a realistic and personal approach. I look forward to watching Activ8 grow and be a part of a great cause to encourage the use of renewable energy in Ireland and hopefully have a positive impact on the future of our climate!

Pros

Staff appreciation gestures / Flexibility/Good Atmosphere /Sociable hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement