Activ8 Energies
View all Activ8 Energies reviews

Activ8 Energies

Activ8 Energies Employee Review

You get what you give

I have worked in Activ8 for a number of years now and I have learned so much. The office is fast paced so being organized is extremely important but the people who work there make it a fun place to be. If you work hard, it pays off and management are always willing to work with you where they can. Cons: Minimum statutory holidays

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good Job with a progressive company.

Enjoy working here, fast paced office environment, onboarding was fantastic with a welcome from everyone. Pay is above minimum wage and good earning potential. Working 9- 5 Monday to Friday. With good perks - lunch, incentives and a lot of social outings organised by the company. Management are very aware of employees circumstances and act according. Have recommended to friends as good referral scheme in place.
Same roleSame location

Hard work pays off

Working at their HQ for just under a year, training was fantastic and really prepped for the busy environment. My manager gos above and beyond to ensure the team are well equipped to carry out our roles. Really nice culture with social clubs, days out and team lunches. Salary is above market which was the main driver for me to apply for role. Ongoing training also allowing me to step up to a more senior position within the team. Really see longevity with Activ8.

Pros

Engagement - lunches, additional training

Cons

Busy environment - you personally need to be organised
Same location

A bright future for Activ8 + sales are through the roof!🌞

My time so far in Activ8 has been very positive - there is a good work life balance and plenty of staff recognition days/lunches etc. and bonuses. The work load reflects the constant growth in the industry and expansion of the company which is great to see. Any ideas brought forward to management are welcomed and seen through which I respect. Overall the line of work is far from stagnant and change is constant in a positive way. It is fast paced but this is to be expected considering the field. Management provide the resources required and encourage employees to upskill/do courses. There is an open door policy and unlike a lot of other companies there is very much a family atmosphere. Any issues are dealt with quickly and met with a realistic and personal approach. I look forward to watching Activ8 grow and be a part of a great cause to encourage the use of renewable energy in Ireland and hopefully have a positive impact on the future of our climate!

Pros

Staff appreciation gestures / Flexibility/Good Atmosphere /Sociable hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement