Activ8 Energies

Activ8 Energies Employee Reviews for Office Administrator

Office Administrator3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews

You get what you give

I have worked in Activ8 for a number of years now and I have learned so much. The office is fast paced so being organized is extremely important but the people who work there make it a fun place to be. If you work hard, it pays off and management are always willing to work with you where they can. Cons: Minimum statutory holidays

Good Job with a progressive company.

Enjoy working here, fast paced office environment, onboarding was fantastic with a welcome from everyone. Pay is above minimum wage and good earning potential. Working 9- 5 Monday to Friday. With good perks - lunch, incentives and a lot of social outings organised by the company. Management are very aware of employees circumstances and act according. Have recommended to friends as good referral scheme in place.

Hard work pays off

Working at their HQ for just under a year, training was fantastic and really prepped for the busy environment. My manager gos above and beyond to ensure the team are well equipped to carry out our roles. Really nice culture with social clubs, days out and team lunches. Salary is above market which was the main driver for me to apply for role. Ongoing training also allowing me to step up to a more senior position within the team. Really see longevity with Activ8.

Pros

Engagement - lunches, additional training

Cons

Busy environment - you personally need to be organised

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Activ8 Energies?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement