Activ8 Energies

Technician1 review
Ireland1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews

A bright future for Activ8 + sales are through the roof!🌞

My time so far in Activ8 has been very positive - there is a good work life balance and plenty of staff recognition days/lunches etc. and bonuses. The work load reflects the constant growth in the industry and expansion of the company which is great to see. Any ideas brought forward to management are welcomed and seen through which I respect. Overall the line of work is far from stagnant and change is constant in a positive way. It is fast paced but this is to be expected considering the field. Management provide the resources required and encourage employees to upskill/do courses. There is an open door policy and unlike a lot of other companies there is very much a family atmosphere. Any issues are dealt with quickly and met with a realistic and personal approach. I look forward to watching Activ8 grow and be a part of a great cause to encourage the use of renewable energy in Ireland and hopefully have a positive impact on the future of our climate!

Pros

Staff appreciation gestures / Flexibility/Good Atmosphere /Sociable hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Activ8 Energies reviews by location

• Activ8 Energies
  • Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?