Activ8 Energies

Activ8 Energies Culture reviews

Ireland15 reviews

Clear

Fast paced, but fun friendly environment

Activ8 Energies for me was great place to work, I was happy to go into work every day I was there, there's a good work culture with interesting & fun people

Hard work pays off

Working at their HQ for just under a year, training was fantastic and really prepped for the busy environment. My manager gos above and beyond to ensure the team are well equipped to carry out our roles. Really nice culture with social clubs, days out and team lunches. Salary is above market which was the main driver for me to apply for role. Ongoing training also allowing me to step up to a more senior position within the team. Really see longevity with Activ8.

Pros

Engagement - lunches, additional training

Cons

Busy environment - you personally need to be organised

Good company culture

Worked at Activ8 for just over 2 years, found the management team friendly and approachable and were always available to offer assistance. Got some good career advice. Overall salary and bonus scheme was good with the nice additional yearly bonus at Christmas. Sad to part ways as I set about travelling but would like to return one day.

Fast Paced - Growing Company

A great place to work, colleagues are like family with, random breakfasts, treats and fundraising events. Internal and external training is provided and a good teamwork culture is encouraged. Social outings are legendary.

Pros

Social Outings, Christmas hampers, incentives, family atmosphere

Cons

Old office not fit for purpose - New office in March though

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement