Activ8 Energies

Activ8 Energies Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland15 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Good Job with a progressive company.

Enjoy working here, fast paced office environment, onboarding was fantastic with a welcome from everyone. Pay is above minimum wage and good earning potential. Working 9- 5 Monday to Friday. With good perks - lunch, incentives and a lot of social outings organised by the company. Management are very aware of employees circumstances and act according. Have recommended to friends as good referral scheme in place.

Hard work pays off

Working at their HQ for just under a year, training was fantastic and really prepped for the busy environment. My manager gos above and beyond to ensure the team are well equipped to carry out our roles. Really nice culture with social clubs, days out and team lunches. Salary is above market which was the main driver for me to apply for role. Ongoing training also allowing me to step up to a more senior position within the team. Really see longevity with Activ8.

Pros

Engagement - lunches, additional training

Cons

Busy environment - you personally need to be organised

Good company culture

Worked at Activ8 for just over 2 years, found the management team friendly and approachable and were always available to offer assistance. Got some good career advice. Overall salary and bonus scheme was good with the nice additional yearly bonus at Christmas. Sad to part ways as I set about travelling but would like to return one day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement